Any Yogi's out there?!

Options
Hey! I'm just a yogi looking for other yogi's to talk with and share tips and skills with! I'm also on the look out for the perfect mat so if anyone has experienced an awesome mat that would be awesome! Also if people are looking to start a yoga practice I'm more than willing to give advice and tips! Namaste everyone!

Replies

• Billie09
    Billie09 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I love yoga. Thanks to a hippie mum I have been practicing yoga since I was 10 (I am 45 now) . I have been thinking about formally training as a yoga teacher. Billie
  • sarahpetway
    Options
    Hey!! I love yoga! I try to practice at least 3 times a week. Hot yoga is my Fav. =)
  • NewFrenchFemme
    NewFrenchFemme Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am just beginning to practise yoga - my first one-to-one session was this week. I need to develop the discipline to practice each day in-between classes. I don't have a mat yet, so would appreciate suggestions!
  • Violetta86
    Violetta86 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm a wannabe yogi! I need some yogi friends to movtivate me to get back into going to class on a regular basis. I always feel so amazing after a hot yoga class, but it's been a while!
  • moejo3
    moejo3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I just found this post. So glad to see some fellow yogi's here. I practice 3-4 days a week, hot hatha, vinyasa and recently yoga sculpt I love the way it has changed my body and my mind. Namaste
  • DoneBroughtSexyBack
    Options
    I didn't know what a Yogi was... thought maybe you were wanting to hunt for picnic baskets or something...

I don't currently do yoga classes, but I do CrossFit and we have recently started adding in some what I am sure would be introductory yoga moves into our daily workouts... and it is pretty awesome I must say. So while I wouldn't have a whole lot of insight to add when it comes to yoga... I would definitely still be happy and willing to be supportive and maybe in turn learn a little more about it!
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Yay! LOVE Yoga! I just tried to make a post looking for my people, but no one responded. Add me everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    <---- laughing out loud about the picnic baskets joke. Hey Boo boo...
  • MyViolet
    MyViolet Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    ,would love to add some yoga for non cardio days!