Jeans shopping NSV

Options
I went to buy jeans yesterday as my old favourites are too big. I took the size down and the size down from that in to the changing room and came out to buy the smallest size! My weight hasn't changed that much in fact I have gone back up from my lowest point but dropping two jeans sizes is much more important. I look good and what's changed recently to get me here is lifting weights, first off with machines at the gym and now free weights, I am still only on the wussy girly weights but it's the way to go and has changed my body shape already.

Lift things and put them down again ladies, it works :)

Replies

• jenniferwren
    Options
    yay :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • sphira
    sphira Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Congrats! ????
  • cmeyers54
    Options
    Congrats!! I am thinking about starting a lifting program. Right now I am walking on the treadmill 3x a week and zumba 3x a week. I'm thinking of replacing the treadmill days with weightlifting. What kind of program do you go by and how long have you been doing it to see the results you have gotten??
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    yey! awesome nsv!!
  • rougenoire
    rougenoire Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I am thinking about starting a lifting program. Right now I am walking on the treadmill 3x a week and zumba 3x a week. I'm thinking of replacing the treadmill days with weightlifting. What kind of program do you go by and how long have you been doing it to see the results you have gotten??

I have been doing interval running since just before christmas (twice a week, 20 minutes inlcuding a five mimute warm up) one minute run one minute walk building up to sprinting for a minute. Since mid January I have started doing NROLFW and I am still only in stage one but I have started to notice the difference.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!