40 yr old woman in need of motivated friends!

Options
I am pretty good with self-motivation, but it's nice to have someone who is the same boat as you! I've joined a few groups looking for support and it's just not working out. I know it's to be expected because everyone's motivation/life is different. I'm looking for people who check their feeds and want to be involved with MFP. I'm currently doing Rockin Body. If you feel me, add me! Lol

Replies

• babyboo422
    babyboo422 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me! I will help give you the pushes you need and i need more friends to help with pushing me!
  • piffer63
    Options
    I am a 49 year old woman that has already spent the past year and a half losing 63 no 50 no 67 no 45 no 44 (ups and downs) pounds. I have about 35 left to go and I am not looking to lose quickly but to lose forever weight.
    It would be nice to have someone to have someone to celebrate every downward ounce with.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I am 42 and just came back to this site last month .... i lost 78lbs back in 09/2010 but let tragic things and life in general get in the way ..I gained everything i had loss and then some so I am back with more of a positive attitude and determination .... I would love to support/motivate anyone .... feel free to add me ...