Really want to do it this time.

Options
pavanneh
pavanneh Posts: 65 Member
Hi everyone,
I have read so many inspiring stories here. I am hoping I can be one of them for someone else someday. I have 88lbs to lose and so far have lost 5 before signing up here. The weight is really starting to affect my health and I really want to see my grandchildren grow up, so I need to do this. Glad to be here.

Replies

• Michellerw1
    Michellerw1 Posts: 367
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • leychole
    leychole Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you!
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: and good luck!!
  • Unicornlover
    Unicornlover Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Well you have come to the right place! :smile: I joined on the 17th and LOVE it. I have 100+ pounds to lose, so I'll be here for quite a while. Feel free to add me as a friend, we can support each other. :flowerforyou:
  • thisemmabites
    thisemmabites Posts: 117
    Options
    Welcome!!!!
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • pavanneh
    Options
    Thank you for all the good wishes and welcome!!
  • Sardge
    Sardge Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi ya!!

And a good welcome to you too!!!

It's so easy to gain the weight, but so hard to lose it, isn't it???!!! I know what you mean though, I can't keep putting my body through weight gain/weight loss every couple of years, it's not good.

I have 3 boys, 12, 10 and 8 and I don't want to be an obsessed mum about her food, it's not a good influence or example. Fortunately they al love their food and are so active with after schol activities and wekend football, they don't get a change to be fat - even so I don't want to lead by bad example!!

Good luck and let the onward journey begin..........:smile:
    S/x
  • pavanneh
    Options
    Thanks for everyone's support. Hoping to keep this going this time, but kind of upset already. My hubby made dinner and he was so proud of what he made and it was completely wrong for my diet. I ate it anyway, but it blew my carbs all to heck. Still within my calories though and about to drink more water. So, just have to keep trying to educate myself and him.