What an amazing site; just found it

Options
New here, so hi!
Have a really short term 3 week goal right now, and so relieved to find this site coz 3 days a week of bootcamp lost me 4cm but not much else! On to tackling the diet now.
I have a burning question please - if here's not the place I'll move it on, but how do you load the i-phone application? I have an i-phone account but can't find the programme in the iphone store. (please excuse a non-techie child of the 70's)
Still hoping it's chocolate!

Replies

• pavanneh
    pavanneh Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm Chocolate can fix anything. Except losing weight. :D I think there is a section under tools that tells you how to put it on the iphone/pad. This is a great site by the way. I am really enjoying it.
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Glad you joined the site, it's really great as long as you commit to logging EVERYTHING that goes in your mouth - it's a real wake up call when you do. RE: iphone app, go to app store then catagories, health and fitness, once you're in the health anf fitness section choose top free then myfitness pal should be the first app listed. It has a blue icon and is actually called caloriee counter. Hope this is useful. Keep in touch
  • Ihopeitschocolate
    Options
    Great, Sunshine, will try that now thanks :happy:
  • Trak
    Trak Posts: 9
    Options
    Hello and welcome :flowerforyou:

You're right, it is an amazing site - full of amazing people just like us!

Good luck!

BTW there is only one thing better than chocolate :love: Cheese :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: Mmmmm...Comte served at room temperature - the taste and texture of cheese, the aroma of chocolate :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
  • WildeChikk
    WildeChikk Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello Chocolate and welcome, Im a newbie too, just switched from WW site to this one (gotta like FREE).

MFP APP is in ITunes, just put myfitnesspal in the search and it will take you right to it. My app is not called ‘Caloriee Counter’ though, it is actually called ‘my fitness pal’ and I love it, you can enter data on your iphone/ipod or on the web site (computer), and then when you connect your iphone into your computer they automatically sync whichever data you’ve entered into the other one (if that makes sense)lol

Good luck with your short term goal. I only have 7 more lbs to lose, so hopefully that won’t take too much longer, but I will be on this site FOREVER. I have to have accountability for everything that goes in my mouth or I ALWAYS go off track.

And Trak….you are DEFINITELY right……mmmmmmm chocolate AND cheese. YUMMY!