4 weeks progress...I'm excited! :))

Options
Hi everyone!

So it may not be much progress, but I can sure feel it! :) It's been 4 weeks and here's my progress so far.
I'm so ashamed of my "before" picture. I can't believe I let myself get that big, but I'm excited about my "after" picture. Even my butt looks better! Lol.
This is only the beginning. I know I can do more and so can everyone else. It's not impossible! Our bodies can do so much more than we give it credit for.

I never thought I would post a picture of myself like this on the internet, but if it motivates someone else, then I'm happy. :)

qzocgl.jpg

xoo0if.jpg

izcbr8.jpg

Replies

• hyarber32
    hyarber32 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It looks like you lost quite a few inches! Great work!
  • jennifermarie16144
    Options
    Good job!! Keep it up!! Like I say, any loss is a great loss!!
  • MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Yes, there is definitely a big change already :) Keep doing whatever you're doing and you'll be fantastic! I'm looking forward to seeing your future posts :) Thanks for the motivation.
  • ddeleonm09
    ddeleonm09 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! :)
  • ddeleonm09
    Options
    Yes, there is definitely a big change already :) Keep doing whatever you're doing and you'll be fantastic! I'm looking forward to seeing your future posts :) Thanks for the motivation.

Thank you so much. I'm glad I'm able to motivate you. That felt awesome to know. Thank you for your words. :)
  • steadybutsure
    steadybutsure Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!
  • 4men1lady79
    4men1lady79 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    awesome job :-)
  • jakeVScalories
    jakeVScalories Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thats my girl! congrats on the progress. dont you dare stop
  • ddeleonm09
    Options
    Thank you! :) Haha I'm not planning on stopping. That's for sure.
  • cellaa94
    Options
    OMG! this was so inspiring, keep on going! You can do this! :-)
  • ddeleonm09
    Options
    OMG! this was so inspiring, keep on going! You can do this! :-)

Aww thank you so much. :)
  • 3blessings2011
    3blessings2011 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm new here. Only been using this app for about 2 weeks and really like it. Your pictures look great! You can tell that you've lost weight. Great job!
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    There is a huge difference there. Well done and keep up the awesome work. Keep taking those pics on a regular basis....Once a month even.
  • ddeleonm09
    Options
    I'm new here. Only been using this app for about 2 weeks and really like it. Your pictures look great! You can tell that you've lost weight. Great job!

Welcome! :) MFP is an awesome app! It has truely helped me stay on track. Of course, we all have our bad days, but it's easier to want to be good when you have to put down the bad on your log lol. Thank you so much!
  • ddeleonm09
    Options
    There is a huge difference there. Well done and keep up the awesome work. Keep taking those pics on a regular basis....Once a month even.

Thank you! :) Sometimes it's scary to take so many pictures lol.
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options

lol I know what you mean. My first ones I was scared to look at and then the second lot for comparison was even worse lol
  • ddeleonm09
    Options

lol I know what you mean. My first ones I was scared to look at and then the second lot for comparison was even worse lol
    Oh gosh, I don't even want to think about the next 4 weeks lol. I know myself, since I started seeing results already I'm going to want to start to slack lol. No more of that this time around! ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!