hi guys im looking for weight loss buddies

Options
i have managed to lose 70lbs but im struggling to lose anymore and have put a little bit of weight back on! i get married in 5months!! i want to lose an extra 24lbs before the big day i've used this site for a while now but only used it to track my calories i've never used the social side of the site but now im thinking the way to go is meeting new people on there own weight loss mission to motivate me :)

Replies

• rachellefitz
    Options
    You can definitely do it! I'm happy to help motivate you, feel free to add me :)
  • GemGem83x
    Options
    thankyou sweetie your added x
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me! Hopefully you are planning to make permanent changes and not just shooting for an event... Those kiddos you want will want a healthy mum! I know my 3 year old really appreciated having a healthier daddy at Disneyland last week.
  • Momieof2girls
    Momieof2girls Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You or anyone else can add me, on here all the time!
  • hmj2216
    hmj2216 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!
  • strongerthanFAT
    strongerthanFAT Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm open to adds :) I like to be encouraged and encourage others, it keeps us all accountable!
  • Holly_k88
    Holly_k88 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Add me :) we can slim down together!
  • ericafaye6988
    ericafaye6988 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I am on everyday :)

Love the support on here!
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    any of you lovely people can add me as well! I login daily and love to encourage and support others in their goals. I could also use the support as well! Let's do this thingy!!

36722086.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    i have managed to lose 70lbs but im struggling to lose anymore and have put a little bit of weight back on! i get married in 5months!! i want to lose an extra 24lbs before the big day i've used this site for a while now but only used it to track my calories i've never used the social side of the site but now im thinking the way to go is meeting new people on there own weight loss mission to motivate me :)

I've been fortunate to have been able to follow Gems weight loss journey and whether she realizes this or not - she inspires me even though we are a million miles apart.

On a side note - I can't believe the wedding is in 5 months...where did the time go???
  • knittingheather
    Options
    Today is only my second day with this so i'm looking for some motivational buddies too! it seems like this website is really effective. 70lb is very impressive, well done!
  • bennjammin
    bennjammin Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm looking for active members!
  • anglxanadu27
    Options
    I will be glad to help also :smile: Let's work together!