sudden hunger... what should i do?

Options
Hi all. Thanks for reading.

I have been doing awsome for about 8 weeks now, lost almost 10% of myself and have been exercising a ton. I feel great and am a big fan of hearing what my body has to say. I drink alot of water 8-13 cups perday. I eat 3 larger protein dence meals a day and snack 2 times a day. My problem is that rather suddenly over the past few days have been very hungey all of the time. It is getting close to tom, but i am not craving anythimg just hungry. Do i up may cals a bit till i work through this? I have been getting up drinking a glass of water amd walking around the block to make sure i am hungry. Alot of my friends who started this new lifestyle at the same time are feeling the same way right now. Is this just a two month obstical we habe to male it through? Any opinion harsh or not is wanted
Be blunt i am strong. Keep in mind i had the flu last wewk so my food journal looks like *hit.

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Maybe your body is recovering from the flu?

Make yourself some hearty veggie soup or something nice and filling (pumpkin & lentil curry yum!) and go to town.
  • BrittKnee_Rae
    BrittKnee_Rae Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I have my moments like this as well.. If your hungry eat more!! (healthy foods of course) I eat if i'm hungry! If I don't, I will end up devouring unhealthy foods!! :x Then regret it later.. So if I am hungrier then usual, I eat more then usual :) And work out more then usual!! Hope this helps.. Don't let yourself feel deprived.