All motivation welcomed!!!!

Options
Hello all! I am 28 and I live in Arkansas. Last year I lost about 40 pounds but sadly enough I have gained it all back. I am ready to start this journey again with better results. I have I total about 200 pounds to lose. I know if I keep at it I can accomplish this huge goal. I know through the way I will need motivation from others who are on the same journey. I look forward to getting to know some of you and making some new friends.

Replies

• ALMBfit
    ALMBfit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I can't say that I have lost any significant weight at any period in my life. But I would like to lose around 30 pounds. I am getting really chunky and am trying this website to get motivated through other people. I would love to be able to chat, when I feel ALL OF THOSE TEMPTATIONS that are an arm's lenghth away.

One of MY problems is that my husband is a marathon runner and can eat anything that he wants to..........can you believe my luck! But he's super encouraging and supportive. My goals are my goals, but I could really use a weight-loss friend.

Anna
  • sweetsarahv
    sweetsarahv Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!!

I started at 262 wanting to lose AT LEAST 100 pounds. I'm currently around 198. It has been a long journey but of course so worth it!!!!

Get it girl!!!!