Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need Insanity motivation starting 2/25!

2»

Replies

• skinnyfat1982
    skinnyfat1982 Posts: 6 Member
    I started insanity today. OMG is all i can say really looking forward how my body looks in 90 days!
  • neonflowers
    neonflowers Posts: 20 Member
    I started doing Insanity a month ago but I only did twice a week. I didn't think I was strong enough to do it more. I've restarted now and I'm in my second week of month one. I do it four times a week and weight training 2 times a week. It gets better just keep at it. I've noticed I'm a lot hungrier than normal also. So be prepared to combat that.
  • Hi everyone....here are my reslutls of the fit-test
    two numbers, last time and this time....

Switch-kicks 60-102
    Power-jacks 40 -49
    power knees 70-73
    power jumps 20 -25
    globe jumps 6 - 10 (16 more jumps!! :)
    suicide jumps 9 -12
    push-up jacks 20 -24
    low plank oblique 50 -66

second week fit-test....i'm happy.
    i do insanity every other day because i also do weight training!!!
    love how i feel right now, and so glad i quit smoking 4 weeks ago.....never gonna do it again...i feel super!!!

keep it up everybody, love it that there ar more people here doing the same thing...

Greetz from the Netherlands
  • agrima27
    agrima27 Posts: 13 Member
    I just restarted Insanity today, I got up to week 3 and then got sick.. I am hoping that I can complete this round :) Just take it slow because you will be sore.
  • i started today. Tough is an understatement but a great workout. Just keep telling myself to push through the first week. No Pain No Gain!