NSV Losing inches

Options
Hi everyone! I've been consistently logging my food here on MFP for a little under a month now and not seeing much change on the scale BUT I've also been going to the gym every other day for the last week and a half and I have lost 5.25 inches over 8 areas measured!! I am very excited!! I am doing cardio and weight training with the machines for right now. This is SO not me - I am the anti-exercise girl...but I'm actually learning to enjoy how I feel when I'm finished my workout. I actually look forward to going to the gym. Now, just sticking to it and continuing.

Replies

• RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Its a great feeling isnt it? Dont forget to add a bit more weight on those machines :)
  • Lgreen0816
    Lgreen0816 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It is an incredible feeling. I am slowly but steadily increasing the weight. :happy:
  • heather86RN
    Options
    Good job! You are building up those muscles that you didn't know you had! It does feel good, wait until you get to buy a new pair of pants!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!