How to get rid of your belly and thighs!

Options
I've lost 15 pounds so far but my thighs and lower belly continue to look the same. What exercise or dieting tricks have you guys used that work? I'd LOVE to get rid of the weight in this area and slim down.

Replies

• LOH611
    LOH611 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    When you lose weight, you lose it all over. There is no such thing as targeting an area
  • jennmariepantoja
    jennmariepantoja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I have heard that you can not trim down a specific area by targeting it but you can tone your whole body.
    I know though that by running, my calves look better than the rest of me
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Strength training, good macros, calorie deficit.
  • BaybeeKikiDee
    Options
    I dont know any tip to loosing specific fat in certain areas.. but my aunt is very curvy she is black and irish and has a very big butt and very big boob... im like the miniture version of her... im not as big as her but we both have big boobs and butts... i dont want to loose mine. so i asked her how she stays so skinny but has a thick body.. she says she eats healthy of course and she exersizes at the gym 2 days a week and the rest is from her being a cherrleader.. but she targets her stomach and thighs with planks... squats ... step-n-touch-squats . as a daily routine. 10 minutes. but in the morning when she wakes up she insanely does 25 crunches and 25 push ups. to target her arms and stomach. she looks amazing. ill prolly post a picture if youd like to see the proof.
  • stephcampbell77
    Options

^this
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I have heard that you can not trim down a specific area by targeting it but you can tone your whole body.
    I know though that by running, my calves look better than the rest of me

This! My calves are amazing - I've been running and doing Zumba for a couple years. The rest of me - not as good. Strength training with weights are the ticket to what you want.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options

this

patience + persistence = progress
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

this

patience + persistence = progress

yep/