Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
2»

Replies

• tammymusic1
    tammymusic1 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Thinking about getting this set. Would you guys say she talks less than in her other DVD's I love the results of killer buns and thighs but cannot stand the complaining she does after a few days of it it gets on your nerves
  • 250mrsb
    250mrsb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I dont really pay attention to her jabbering haha. If shes telling to push then I listen but otherwise I dont pay much attention. Tomorrow is day six of week 1 of phase 1 so I havent found it annoying....yet....:)
  • lemonfizzle
    lemonfizzle Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I just finished week one. Today is my rest day and my muscles are killing, but I love it.
  • karint74
    karint74 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I *love* JM's workout DVDs. I own tons of workouts (40+), and now that I'm more fit than I've ever been in my life, I find hers the most effective and motivating. After months of thinking about it, I ordered JMBR, will pick it up today, and will start Monday the 25th. I don't need to lose any more weight (I'm at maintenance), but I want to get stronger and improve body composition. I can't wait to get started!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    for those of you that have done this and her other dvd's would you say this one is a bit easier on the knees? That is my only complaint on her dvd's are the exercises that are hard on the knees.... i have done 30ds, rin30 and now doing 6 week 6 pack, i like this one best so far.... I am at my goal and don't really want to lose more weight, just get a bit more toned i guess ( mainly lose a inch or two off the lower belly still) so i wasn't sure if BR would be a good buy for me or not?
  • elallio
    elallio Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Getting ready for week two in the morning. Going to do a version of the kick start...at least for the diet.

How is everyone's diet?
  • 250mrsb
    250mrsb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I gotta say the diet just isnt doable for me. I work an 8-5 job with a basic lunch room and its busy I dont have time to make a huge meal. So for work I just take nice yummy salads. Im only on week 2 so I will let ya know how it goes on day 30 :)
  • tiffers_phillips
    Options
    Starting Week 3 today. I'm super excited to start the new DVDs.
  • kabloom_30
    Options
    I started today.
  • tleeiiiii
    tleeiiiii Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 5 and so far no knee pain! I got major pain in the 30 day shred.
  • jbotle
    Options
    It's been one week for me- 4 lbs down so far...I started with just the AM workouts...just added the cardio tapes tonight. Trying to lose 3-4lbs a week for the next four weeks.
  • sly1222
    Options
    I too could use a buddy to be responsible! I started week 3 on Monday :)
  • elallio
    elallio Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Question...is anyone seeing big weight loss the first couple of weeks or month?