What's Everyone Making For Dinner??

Options
I'm sitting here craving a good healthy dinner.....What are you cooking up tonight??

Replies

• LilMissAngi
    LilMissAngi Posts: 127
    Options
    my husband mentioned fish.

tilapia (?)

Ive never had it before so I am hoping it is good.
  • wiseg2
    wiseg2 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Baked chicken with yellow squash and either spinach and parmesan noodles or a baked potato.
  • wiseg2
    wiseg2 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I've had tilapia before and its okay. My favorite fish is probably salmon.
  • studentRN
    studentRN Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Going to try a new recipe I've been cooking up in my head...

Boneless, skinless chicken breast with a creamy roasted corn salsa sauce!

Brown a chicken breast and set aside, sautee some onion and canned corn, add some rotel, a tablespoon or so of taco seasoning and a bit of low fat sour cream and simmer until combined and add the cooked chicken breast and simmer covered for a few minutes.

I'll probably eat it with a side of black beans to come out under 400 cals for the whole meal.
  • Michellerw1
    Michellerw1 Posts: 367
    Options
    Going to a bbq hosted by my boyfriend and his friend (both chefs). There was mention of salmon, flank steak, and grilled veggies. Must. Control. Eating.
  • afrase
    afrase Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm not sure what I am having for dinner tonight but last night I had a boneless chicken breast on the grill with bi-color sweet corn on the cob and a side salad with raspberry vinigarette. It was sooo good!!!:smile::smile:
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    I'm meeting a friend for sushi. So no cooking for me tonight.
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Fresh boneless skinless chicken breasts bbq'd with a bbq brisket marinade w/ baked potato and green beans. 365 calories and only 585 mg sodium, and very filling. YUM!
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    We cooked out last night... so have left-over shrimp & chicken kebobs. Very yum!
  • Mirlyn
    Mirlyn Posts: 256
    Options
    My husband and I had tuna nigiri (raw fish on top of rice balls) with cucumber and lowfat cream cheese. Delightful.
  • mleech
    mleech Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    boneless eye of round steak, with Bush's Best Onion Baked Beans, and Green Giant Healthy Vision frozen veggies.....the whole thing took about 15 minutes to fix and it was mucho yummy
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Turkey burgers and grilled corn on the cob if I'm lucky!! Maybe with some grilled zucchini and squash. Yum!! :happy:
  • sabrinafaith
    sabrinafaith Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    We had leftover moroccan chicken (i actually use cornish hens instead bc they are smaller) tajine with cured olives and lemon with a side of saffron quinoa and roasted carrots and zucchini.
  • cheri03
    cheri03 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Grilled scallops and shrimp, steamed green beans and broccoli, fresh italian bread yum.
  • fitinyoga14
    fitinyoga14 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    :love: grilled chicken, bell pepper, red onion, zucchini, squash, and sweet potatoes! also corn on the cob and watermelon. i love summertime meals
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Nothing very healthy I hate to say. Heating up a frozen smart ones meal.
    Spicy vegetables and chicken lo mein - 240 cal
    and a white chicken egg roll-120 cal
  • somigliana
    somigliana Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Thai-style fishcakes (made with salmon) and lots of veggies :)
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Thai-style fishcakes (made with salmon) and lots of veggies :)

Do you make these yourself? If so, would you mind posting a recipe? They sound wonderful. Thanks.
  • Sabs_21
    Sabs_21 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Turkey tacos! Can't wait! :)
  • nsking83
    nsking83 Posts: 145
    Options
    Going to try a new recipe I've been cooking up in my head...

Boneless, skinless chicken breast with a creamy roasted corn salsa sauce!

Brown a chicken breast and set aside, sautee some onion and canned corn, add some rotel, a tablespoon or so of taco seasoning and a bit of low fat sour cream and simmer until combined and add the cooked chicken breast and simmer covered for a few minutes.

I'll probably eat it with a side of black beans to come out under 400 cals for the whole meal.

THIS SOUNDS SO GOOD! I am going to try this myself.........soon!!!