Need friends and support

Options
My name is Amelia,I'm a military brat I've moved around alot growing up and alot of my family is bigger I've never known what a healthy life style is and im ready to get in shape and be healthy for myself and my future family

Replies

• amyshield
    amyshield Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome Amelia! Feel free to add me.
    There is plenty of motivation here!
  • Zosimah
    Zosimah Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'll cheer you on!
  • MJO7164
    MJO7164 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I, too, am looking for some support. Feel free to message me! Good luck on your journey!
  • SimplyKaren32
    SimplyKaren32 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I, too am looking for all the support I can get on this journey! I recently had my first child (5 months) and I am determine this year to reach my goal. It seems like I have been overweight all my life. I would love to lose 80 - 100 pounds before my 30th Birthday. I will be 29 in the next few months. Your support is greatly appreciated. Feel free to message!! :-)
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I'm needing a support group. Feel free to add me :)
  • annie4u3
    annie4u3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • mmmurphy585
    mmmurphy585 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We could all use some support.
  • waldmank
    waldmank Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'll be your weightloss buddy!
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Or anyone else...While I am not new to the weight loss journey I am new to MFP and I have plateaued for two months and could use all the encouragement I can get. Good luck to everyone :)
  • Staceyann68
    Options
    My name is Stacey and I have been off of My Fitness Pal for a while. My daughter in law just joined. Looking to getting back on track. Need support/friends.
  • bonnie_w
    Options
    Welcome to MFP feel free to add me I log on every day....Anyone can add me as well we can use all the support we can get:flowerforyou:
  • aduran03
    Options
    Hello all!

My name is Areli Duran. I am a muralist and recently stopped working as a teacher and didn't realized how much I gained from being in a classroom! Im on a mission to shed about 30lbs and I don't want to do it alone! :smile: So l feel free to add me and we can do this together!
  • bsandvik39
    Options
    Feel Free to add would be happy to help give you the support you need
  • mertecu
    mertecu Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out as well. Feel free to add me.
  • LovinDaNewLiz14
    LovinDaNewLiz14 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I am here for you all:)
  • mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I think we could all use extra support! Feel free to add me.