New girl on mfp :D

Hi guys wow where do i start.... Hi my names Kayla im 16, i weigh 209 pounds last time i checked (which was 2 days ago) and i want to lose weight more than anything in the world. I want to be thin and i want to feel normal and more comfy in my own skin. Ive lost 30 something pounds using this site before so i know i can do it. Im 9 pounds away from being back in the hundreds and im really excited. Im looking for friends who are motivated , looking to motivate others and recieve the same in return. I want people i can talk to get advice and share in my and their everyday struggles. Losing weight is tough on you own, but when you know there someone doing the same thing as you its amazing. If got this goal that i want to be thinner to fit in my prom dress next year and this is like my lat chance before high school ends. thanks for listening and please add me as a friend if youd like. itll be fun and im gonna try to communicate with each and everyone of you. this is going to be great !!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Replies

• I'd be happy to help support you on your journey! Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • That is admirable! Losing weight is not easy and takes tons of hard work! I recently put on a solid 20 lbs and am looking to get serious about taking it off. Feel free to add me! I am new to MFP, also! Maybe we can motivate one another.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    you can add me we all need support