Progress... 50 pounds down, 80 to go

Options
Never in a million years did I think I would ever post nekkid pictures of myself. Okay, so I have some clothes on. But there is also a lot of skin. I took some advice when I started this journey to take photos of my skin, not how well my clothes covered me up. So here I am, down 50 pounds, a much improved fitness level, and on my way to losing 80 more! I appreciate the encouragement from friends and posters on MFP. Keep up the great work y'all! I'll post another pic when I get to a size 14 (baby steps, you know!).

5' 9" tall
SW: 304 size 24 US
CW: 255 size 18 US

Front view:
Progress_front_zps6f251348.png

From the side:
Progress_zps4d2a9a36.png

Replies

• 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Great progress! You're fearless. Keep it going.
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look smaller than 255! Keep up the great work!
  • jojohnson090
    Options
    you're stomach is disappearing!!! WOW! that's awesome.
    keep it up! :)
  • cbailey28072
    Options
    Wonderful progress, especially through your midsection. You look so much more toned. What you are doing is working well for you!
  • HungryKoala
    Options
    I am so jealous! You are looking great!
  • Bug2love
    Bug2love Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • enigma5432
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Very nice indeed!
  • pongo609
    Options
    Congrats!! Thank you for sharing. I didn't really take any starting pics so I sometimes can't see as much difference as I know is there. We have similar bodies. I started at 301 size 24 I am now 257 size 18 also. So it is good to see your progress because I know mine has to mirror it. We will both get there :)
  • raegan1215
    Options
    Great progress! You're fearless. Keep it going.

this times a million!
  • JennyJStewart
    JennyJStewart Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Absolutely AMAZING progress! Good job...keep it up! If the first 50 made that much difference, imagine what the next 50 will do!!!
  • edennew
    edennew Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    OMG! What a huge difference! And we have very similar bodies, though i am shorter than you. Which is probably why my 23 pounds took me from a 24 to an 18. Proud of you for posting your pics and for the incredible changes you have made! You GO!
  • rems2012
    rems2012 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    OMG! great job! very inspirational..keep it going! :)
  • Morenosn
    Morenosn Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! I can't wait to see more of your progress, you are doing awesome!
  • dareacceptor
    dareacceptor Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have a confession... it's terrifying to put pics out! I've been trying to find some motivation to keep going on this journey, and I decided making myself vulnerable would have to be part of it. So thanks for the kind words and encouragement. Your acceptance has made me giddy tonight.

Think I'll celebrate by going for a jog! :happy:
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Wonderful job! You have come so far!!! :flowerforyou:
  • needsalife3
    needsalife3 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow. That's a huge difference! Congratulations! Keep up the good work, you're looking so much better!
  • cmdoiy
    cmdoiy Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You're making marvelous progress! Bravo!
  • Yrsbabii
    Options
    Wow, You are amazing! You are my inspiration! Tomorrow begin P90x. You look great! And your results are amazing. Keep up the good work!
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Great job! you can do it! you got a butt starting there! I know that was my biggest thing I was proud of, I went from flat fat butt to baby got back!

by the way.. how do you wear those socks? I have some but they don't stay on me feet! what are we sposed to wear them with?!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!