MFP poll: Ripped in 30?

Options
MFP poll: Who has tried the ripped in 30? Would you recommend it for people who have a weak core? The 30 day shred was tough and pushed my limits AND I FINISHED it yesterday :) Since I am still in the beginning and have a weak core I I want to stay on the same threshold.. Thoughts/opinions/suggestions??

Replies

• Jess11Gold
    Jess11Gold Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Fyi, also currently doing 'Burn Fat Boost Metabolism'..
  • CountryStrongNicole
    Options
    I have been loving Ripped in 30... haven't seen loads off on the scale but my clothing sizes have dropped. So I know I lost inches without even pulling out the tape measure. I am on Week 4 and just started alternating with a HIIT treadmill walk/run.

(Adding)

I didn't have a super strong core... that has been a focus so when these last pounds finally melt away... ;) I feel a difference. Great thing is... you can always modify the first few days and build up.
  • Jess11Gold
    Options
    I have been loving Ripped in 30... haven't seen loads off on the scale but my clothing sizes have dropped. So I know I lost inches without even pulling out the tape measure. I am on Week 4 and just started alternating with a HIIT treadmill walk/run.

Thank you Rothesmate :) have you tried the 30 day shred? If so, how does it compare?
  • CountryStrongNicole
    Options

Thank you Rothesmate :) have you tried the 30 day shred? If so, how does it compare?

Haven't done 30 day shred... was going to be starting that one when I finish ripped. I have heard others say ripped was more difficult but don't know what their fitness levels really were.
  • Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Do it do it do it! I'm on day 3 of week 2 now and already seeing a big difference in endurance and strength (not to mention the inches!). I did the 30 day shred before this but didn't like it because my knees hurt too much. Had to stop halfway and found it a bit tedious to do 10 days of the same exercises. Ripped in 30 is really good. It's harder, not much repetition, different exercises each week and it completely kicks my butt! Just like the shred, she has one person doing modified and one advanced, so you have options (since you said you have a weak core). I have a weak core too but I've been doing only the advanced versions and I feel like I'm getting better results from this program compared to the shred even though it is just the second week. More importantly, it doesn't bore me and I actually feel like doing it instead of forcing myself to workout.
  • Jess11Gold
    Options
    Do it do it do it! I'm on day 3 of week 2 now and already seeing a big difference in endurance and strength (not to mention the inches!). I did the 30 day shred before this but didn't like it because my knees hurt too much. Had to stop halfway and found it a bit tedious to do 10 days of the same exercises. Ripped in 30 is really good. It's harder, not much repetition, different exercises each week and it completely kicks my butt! Just like the shred, she has one person doing modified and one advanced, so you have options (since you said you have a weak core). I have a weak core too but I've been doing only the advanced versions and I feel like I'm getting better results from this program compared to the shred even though it is just the second week. More importantly, it doesn't bore me and I actually feel like doing it instead of forcing myself to workout.

Thank you so much! That is exactly the answer that I was looking for :)