Favorite Motivating Quotes!

Options
So, the last time I lost weight, I used the "nothing tastes better than thin and healthy feels" mantra... but now, it sorts doesn't work for me anymore... looking for new inspiration... what's yours?

Replies

• CHCotton
    Options
    Sweat is fat crying.

Unless you puke, faint or die: KEEP GOING.

No matter what you do today, it is your first step down a path. Where that roads leads is up to you.
  • teenio7
    teenio7 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    "Many of life's failures are those who didn't know how close they were to success when they gave up."- Thomas Edison
  • cnewlin86
    Options
    little by little does the trick ;-)
  • christinaley
    christinaley Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Remember how far you’ve come, not just how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be.
  • Amy106Days
    Amy106Days Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Don't stop until you are proud.

Also EEK! Zombies!!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    "I've never favored weakness"
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<
  • FitBlackChick
    FitBlackChick Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    “It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” –Socrates

“Nothing is more certain than the defeat of a man who gives up.” -George Sheehan

“I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” -Michael Jordan

“Success is not a destination. It’s a journey.” (Not sure who said that one)
  • breannalee1991
    Options
    what more important your goal or the T.v ??

Dreams are wishes that we can make happen.

Every tiny step forwards is better then any step backwards
  • SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger. It's from a Daft Punk song but it's my work out moto

When in doubt, work out

Brocolli may get stuck in your teeth but french fries get stuck on your bum

Most people don't know the value of their health until they've lost it
  • Anthony110101111110001101
    Options
    Winners never quit and quitters never win. -Vince Lombardi

By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail. - Benjamin Franklin

Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. - Robert Collier

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will. - Vince Lombardi"

If it is IMPORTANT, you'll find a way. If it isn't, you'll find an excuse.

'If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results.' ~ Jack Dixon

'Don't quit. 'Suffer' now and live the rest of your life as a champion.' Muhammad Ali

As you think, so shall you become. - Bruce Lee