Any Truck Drivers out there?

Options
jllove871
jllove871 Posts: 84 Member
Interesting News Video for all you truckers out there on MFP busting your butt for the American people!

Its got to be tough for you and your families, especially since you are out so long just trying to make a living and take care of business. What good does all your work do if you are too unhealthy to enjoy the benefits of your hard job! Well Good News and hope! From a grateful consumer that thinks of your special breed everytime I hit the road, I had to post this just to let you know you are appreciated.

To your health, fitness and safe driving!

And guys and ladies what happened to the flashy backs when I beam you to let you know your clear to switch lanes, I did this with my girls and they loved your Thank you lights, now I want to share with my grand daughter and hardly anybody flashies back any more!
So come on get healthy and click your lights! :flowerforyou:

Thank you for bringing supplies to all of us who rarely (not me!) stop to remember the people that move the supplies that make our lives so easy and comfortable, God forbid we ever had to hunt and gather on our own again when we have the luxury of delivery thanks to you!

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/lighter-load-truckers-aim-to-slim-down/2j82vpx8q?q=viral&rel=msn&ocid=vt_fbmsnvid

Replies

• miconn69
    miconn69 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the video link buddy. I just started using this app, and so far, it has been a HUGE step in actually seeing the calorie count on the truckstop food I've been eating. I have a long way to go, looking at dropping 100 lbs.
    As far as the headlight thing goes, sorry. There are a lot of new drivers out here that just don't know anything about the trucker courtesy of the past. I still dim my lights to signal other trucks and flick my markers as a courtesy thank you to others. Take care and thanks for your support of the trucking community.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    And guys and ladies what happened to the flashy backs when I beam you to let you know your clear to switch lanes, I did this with my girls and they loved your Thank you lights, now I want to share with my grand daughter and hardly anybody flashies back any more!

I always at least give the hazards back, because many of the trucks I drive don't have a switch to specifically kill the marker lights. ;)
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    Interesting News Video for all you truckers out there on MFP busting your butt for the American people!

Its got to be tough for you and your families, especially since you are out so long just trying to make a living and take care of business. What good does all your work do if you are too unhealthy to enjoy the benefits of your hard job! Well Good News and hope! From a grateful consumer that thinks of your special breed everytime I hit the road, I had to post this just to let you know you are appreciated.

To your health, fitness and safe driving!

Thank you for bringing supplies to all of us who rarely (not me!) stop to remember the people that move the supplies that make our lives so easy and comfortable, God forbid we ever had to hunt and gather on our own again when we have the luxury of delivery thanks to you!

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/lighter-load-truckers-aim-to-slim-down/2j82vpx8q?q=viral&rel=msn&ocid=vt_fbmsnvid

great post, wish more people thought like you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!