Searching for friends! Women Only!

Options
Searching for new mfp friends :) Looking for women to help me with my weightloss journey, and who I can also support with theirs. thanks!

Replies

• turtlefitnessdad
    turtlefitnessdad Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    sexist......................

(just kidding, the ladies always get in an uproar when this type of thing is reversed) :ohwell:
  • alleshiam
    alleshiam Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    haha :) well its just because I only have girls on my friend list so far, and i find they are very good for being motivational, because we all have the same body parts, etc. Not saying men can't be motivational, but women just understand more
  • turtlefitnessdad
    turtlefitnessdad Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I have only guys on my list. I totally get it. It all good. However when i put out a post like this i get a bunch of ladies whining and moaning. I can almost guarantee that a thread like this one (in reverse) gets locked out due to the ladies. It's funny to just sit back and watch as the ladies keep my thread going which helps more guys to see it and then i get more friend requests.

Good luck.
  • alleshiam
    Options
    Thankyou, good luck to you too!
  • JosefinTonks
    Options
    You can befriend me if you want. c:
  • alleshiam
    Options
    just sent u a request!
  • wordgetsaround86
    Options
    add me too, just joined yesterday and looking for more friends :) xx
  • shandi_b
    shandi_b Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi.... I'm a lot older than you... Nearly 38 (gasp! Where did my life go!). I am female and have a lot to lose ( weight that this) and am on here every day, feel free to add me :)
  • emma155
    emma155 Posts: 152
    Options
    you can add me although I do find that males are very good for motivation
  • Emmalou202620
    Options
    you can add me too :)
  • Bangaranga
    Options
    Hi there, feel free to add me! :D
  • allifran
    Options