I'm a newbie to MFP =) would love to make friends!

Options
Hello to everybody out there in the MFP world, my name is Travis. I am new to this whole blog and message board type of site. I found this site looking for results from te Jullian Michaels Body Revolution program since I have purchased it and it just arrived. I looked in the site and read some posts and this this site is exactly what I need for my weightloss journey and healthy living. I have tried weightloss before and have not done to well, but I m not one to give up. For me motovation and support plays a very large part in weightloss. This site seems to have just that. I cant wait to see what type of support I get and friends I make. I hope to talk to you all and support and help whom ever I can. And good luck to everyone! :smile:

Replies

• Viola47
    Viola47 Posts: 121
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • eoakhome
    Options
    I've added you as my friend :-)
  • iveyroze3
    Options
    Hi, and welcome. Iv'e had success with this site and love the support and motivation. Doing it on my own wasn't working. I feel accountable and actually look forward to how my friends are doing. On here several times a day most of the time .Would be happy to be your friend.
  • Violette2013
    Violette2013 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi
    My name is Julie and I'm a newbie too and would also like to make friends and achieve weight loss together. This is also my first time on a site like this, so feeling very nervous and unsure about how to chat and get advice. It's nice to meet you Travis and good luck to you on your goal.

Cheers
  • DeeJay1989
    Options
    I'm also new! I've added you as a friend. Would live the mutual support =)
  • laurajcrampton
    Options
    Hey! I've been on here a month or so now, so I'm still relatively new! I've added you :-)