P90X and Insanity

Options
Check out this site that I wrote about Insanity and P90X... It should inspire you...
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2840818/insane_workout_videos.html?cat=51

Replies

• Kmill217
    Kmill217 Posts: 204
    Options
    eeeheem....

not trying to sound like a jerk, but how did you get the article published? My 6 year old nephew understands grammar better than what was written in that article.

First, it was not informative at all. If you are trying to educate people, keeping it simple is key. You rambled the entire way through that. Plus, the grammar, really?

"I can workout whenever I want and perform moves that may feel a bit awkward in a gym, especially if you are a guy and I save money" Uhh what? Also, "You do not need to have a lot of equipment to begin, but over time if you can afford the cost I would recommend investing in equipment at home."

My point is, this article is not informative. The title of the article is about insane workout videos. Where in this article do you talk about said "insane videos." Okay, great. You use P90x and these said "insane videos." uhhh...now your going to lecture us on something people already know. Counting calories and staying focused?

Sorry, this article made me cringe for everybody on MFP. I'd say good effort, but it was poorly written. And filled with personal opinion, not facts.

Enter KMiLL haters. Discuss.
  • neno13
    neno13 Posts: 8
    Options
    Relax dude and really get a life
  • Kmill217
    Kmill217 Posts: 204
    Options
    i lol'ed.

get a life?

huh...well- I've probably accomplished more in my short 25 years on earth here than you will in yours. Just sayin' the next time you write an article, use an online grammar source. Or better yet- grab your nephew/niece who is above the 3rd grade to proof read it for you...

Only being that today is Memorial day, did I choose not to ridicule you further.

In an attempt to avoid a pissing contest, this is my last post. Whatever you choose to write back will be read, but no reply will be made.