Looking for people with 40 or more consectutive days to be f

Options
I love surrounding myself with dedicated and committed people...
I just celebrated 90 consectutive days today!
Join me, i will push you and you can push me !

Replies

• Mirlyn
    Mirlyn Posts: 256
    Options
    Congratulations! I will hit 40 consecutive days tomorrow and intend to be consecutive for many many more to come!
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    I hit 55 a couple of days ago. :smile: I love MFP, tracking what I eat and my exercise. I'm fortunate that I enjoy it so much.
  • karen366
    karen366 Posts: 141
    Options
    I just hit day 100..3 days ago..it's become a habit now. It's one of the first things I do in the morning and one of the last things I do before going to bed!
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    If it wasn't for the cruise we took in March that did not allow me to log in for a week (I was not paying for internet on board; too expensive, not to mention too many other thing to do than have internet!) I would've hit 136 days today. oh well lol.
  • vineas
    vineas Posts: 84
    Options
    I'm at 48 consecutive days, would have been a lot more, but like you, I took about a week off logging food when I took a vacation (and gained 3 lbs in the bargain). The iPhone app really helps, I'm constantly using that app instead of logging into the computer to do the food.
  • flwyland
    flwyland Posts: 142
    Options
    73 days today. I've found that I stick with my food choices better if I plan a menu & enter it in the morning. Then, at the end of the day, I adjust to what I really ate. Usually it's very close. I'll help keep you motivated.
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I think I am at 80 days, would love all the motivation I can get.
  • mmrose00
    mmrose00 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I just hit 140 two days ago!! Wohoooo!:bigsmile: It is certainly a habit for me now. I log in first thing in the morning, and I'm on the site throughout the day!
  • recyclebella
    Options
    I am nowhere near 40 days, but I just wanted to say that ALL of you guys are an inspiration to us newbies out here! Thank you for your hard work, & best of luck on your journies.
  • Natalie43
    Natalie43 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    135 for me!! I have this website almost permanently open at work and then at home. Even if i slip up i record it as the site reminds me why i'm doing this and gets me going again. Good luck with your weight loss :smile: