New to MFP! Would love support!

Options
Hi! Started MFP today to start concentrating a little more on "me" and making healthy changes in my life. Would love to support others and receive support along the way. I have heard great things about MFP and the support others have received so can't wait to get started! Feel free to add me!

Replies

• redshaz73
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I have sent you a friend request.
  • melanieconger
    Options
    Hi Angie,

I have been using this for about a week and have lost about 3 pounds. I am sending you a friend request. Good luck!
  • bejizzled
    bejizzled Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'll send you a friend request - I've done this before but not stuck at it, so I'm starting again from scratch with a bit more determination and could do with support too!
  • TheSwoleMinister_deleted
    Options
    Welcome! I'm always good for support/motivation :bigsmile:

Anyone else can add me as well. Have a productive week!
  • tppchef
    tppchef Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Always looking for fun people who are motivated! Anyone on this tread can add me too!
  • mdrnqt
    mdrnqt Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Sending you a request : ) I have been on this site for a while & the support is one of the best aspects of this site! Michelle
  • chevvy50
    Options
    hi just restarted my self add me ! x
  • joycemillward
    Options
    Hi all - 2nd time round for me to MFP, lost 6lbs over 4 weeks in Oct/Nov last year then went off the rails with holiday then xmas! Now back on it and more determined than before :) Would love to meet new friends who I can offer support and friendly banter and vice versa. First time round probably didn't make enough friends and that is the key (support) I think <3
  • nikki1704
    Options
    Hi to everyone! i just started this yesterday and im hoping to be able to make great friends that will motivate me!