30 pounds down- and a picture!

Options
crazyjkgirl
crazyjkgirl Posts: 123 Member
This was just taken a few moments ago. I'm still hoping to loose at least another ten pounds.

Photo44.jpg

Replies

• crazyjkgirl
    Options
    I can't seem to get it to show!
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Change the capital IMG to lowercase img in that last sentence in your first post, it should work.

Let me get it...
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I'll remove this picture since you got it up. =D
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Your stomach is something for me to aspire for, mine now looks a lot more jiggly though! Great job keep it up!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Your stomach is something for me to aspire for, mine now looks a lot more jiggly though!

lol Me too!!!

Girl, great job! :bigsmile:
  • odatcindy
    odatcindy Posts: 641
    Options
    Impressed with your self-esteem. I've got a picture of me from last summer and compared to today, I can't believe I didn't see the weight. I'm not ready to post pictures, even though I've lost a total of 33 pounds since May of last year. Good job; keep going.
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    Lookin' GOOD! Congratulations on your progress!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    looking good!!
  • crazyjkgirl
    Options
    Impressed with your self-esteem. I've got a picture of me from last summer and compared to today, I can't believe I didn't see the weight. I'm not ready to post pictures, even though I've lost a total of 33 pounds since May of last year. Good job; keep going.

Self esteem? Actually, I think I look awfully huge in the picture. I somewhat forced myself to post this so that I can receive the feedback from others and rationalize that I'm not the fat cow that I see myself as.
  • davidk74
    davidk74 Posts: 8
    Options

Self esteem? Actually, I think I look awfully huge in the picture. I somewhat forced myself to post this so that I can receive the feedback from others and rationalize that I'm not the fat cow that I see myself as.

Your just going to have to accept it,
    You look hot!!
  • ajax62605
    ajax62605 Posts: 17
    Options
    You look at great... Good Job.... How did you do it? What workouts were you favorite? I am on a mission to lose 75 pounds in 7-8 months... I am finally there mentally to get it done and stay at a healthy weight...

You are definitely adding to my motivation :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!