Girls with six-pack - good or bad?

Options
2»

Replies

• DostThouEven
    Options
    Workout to achieve the goals that make you happy, not other people...

matter of opinion. they will vary. do what you want and find someone who likes it.
  • mixtaplix
    mixtaplix Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My Vote: Good. PS Matt: Yo is looking awesome. Gonna kick butt in the competition.
  • dietingdanni
    Options
    Fantastic in my book but you'll fine a good mix of likes and dislikes - simply personal preference. Neither opinion is wrong! Like what you like and go after that.

My other half trains her ab's a tiny bit but most it comes from compound lifts (squats, deadlifts and other heavy work) and MOST importantly a sorted diet.

Looks like this:

yo170213v2.jpg

If you have questions on diet, I'll be able to point you at what she does if you need any help.

I would love some tips on improving my abs.... like what program or how many reps of dead lifts, squats, etc and what weight would be enough to get the results...

Drop me a message across and I'll drop you across Yo's routines, diet etc.

I have justed messaged you, thanks :D
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    fantastic in my book - girls who take pride in their physique are damn fine to me

You know what they say skinny girls look good with clothes, but fit girls look good naked
  • dietingdanni
    Options
    Does anyone have any good routines to follow in terms of exercise both in the gym and at hone, i really am quite new to this so any advice would be great :)
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Danni, I included her routine, diet etc in the message.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    I love it, especially if they share one or two with me

Edit: And seriously, do what makes you happy. Men like all types.
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    fantastic in my book - girls who take pride in their physique are damn fine to me

You know what they say skinny girls look good with clothes, but fit girls look good naked

Ain't that the truth :love:
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    If a girl brings me a 6-pack, she automatically gets bonus points, especially if its a good beer!! Oh wait, your talking about abs.... never mind! :drinker:
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    "for there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so"

Hamlet - The Bro Pages.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    I will let you know if I like it on me if I ever get there. Cutting is HARD.
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    How about neither?

I've seen some girls with abs that I didn't find attractive at all. I've seen others that really got the motor running. It was probably safe to assume that if I saw those same girls but with a soft flat stomach, one would have been much more attractive than the other just the same.

If I had to make a general blanket statement, I would rather see a soft flat stomach than ripped abs on a girl. BUT if she did have abs sometimes that could make her very sexy too.
  • bejizzled
    bejizzled Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Definately hot. I would love one .
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Fantastic in my book but you'll fine a good mix of likes and dislikes - simply personal preference. Neither opinion is wrong! Like what you like and go after that.

My other half trains her ab's a tiny bit but most it comes from compound lifts (squats, deadlifts and other heavy work) and MOST importantly a sorted diet.

Looks like this:

yo170213v2.jpg

If you have questions on diet, I'll be able to point you at what she does if you need any help.

I'd very much appreciate some tips on diet to get to this goal! :smile:

ME TO! ME TO!
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    Pop a message across and I'll let you know what me and Yo do :o))
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    How about neither?

I've seen some girls with abs that I didn't find attractive at all. I've seen others that really got the motor running. It was probably safe to assume that if I saw those same girls but with a soft flat stomach, one would have been much more attractive than the other just the same.

If I had to make a general blanket statement, I would rather see a soft flat stomach than ripped abs on a girl. BUT if she did have abs sometimes that could make her very sexy too.

I guess you might be right..I have some chicks with "speed bump" abs and that did not look so good...
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I probably thought it looked a little strange, pre mfp, but now it just looks like one of a range of options.

My only real concern would be whether a woman was risking her periods stopping at such low BF%, although some of the research I've read recently suggests that is more to do with an over-restrictive diet than the actual BF%.