any 1400 calorie girls want to be friends

Options
I have been eating 1400 calories for a few weeks and I love it:) I am dropping weight and its perfect for me.

I eat 3 meals and 2 snacks. this time last year I was 220 pounds and wore a size 22/24W. now at this time I am 186 pounds and a size 12/14 on top and a 16 on my bottom.

Replies

• ramonafrincu
    ramonafrincu Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    well done girl! I have changed my cal intake to 1400. 1200 was not working for me. Do you do any workout? At the moment I am doing 30 Days Shred by Jillian Michaels and love it. My diary is open. Feel free to add me. x
  • jcperkns
    jcperkns Posts: 109
    Options
    Hi! I have my daily goal set to 1400 (my BMR) and I net anywhere between 1200-1400 a day after exercise. I started out at 1200 and yes, I dropped weight but I felt so weak. Upped it to 1400 and have never looked back. Feel free to add me!
  • Valerie_Malone
    Valerie_Malone Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am one of those girls as well!
  • LilD1esel
    Options
    That's wonderful! You're all doing great! I too am at 1400 calories until I can get myself back on track exercise-wise, and then I may up it a bit. For now, the 1400 calories works fine.
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I tried 1200 cals, but found it really hard to sustain. Now aiming for 1370 and its MUCH more do-able.
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    My goal is a little over 1500 but I usually eat around 1400

i love active friends with similar goals so feel free to add me <3
  • Kdenker
    Kdenker Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Fighting the same battle, started at about the same weight as you but have not gotten down as far as you have, that is awesome :). Set my goal at 1200 but in reality try to keep it 1200-1500 max. It is working for me too, slow but sure. Purchased the BodyMedia device too and that has been a huge help. Doing fitness pal with family members as friends now but they will all reach their goals long before I do (good for them!) But would like to connect with someone that is in this for the long haul :). Feel free to add me if you wish :smile:
  • lisam625
    lisam625 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am !
    I am 188 pounds and want to get down to about 145. My calorie goal is set for 1400. Ive come to realize that on the days I work out i can reach my goal. On the days I dont....everything goes to hell in a hand basket!
    It would be great to have someone in the same boat as myself!
    Nice to meet you!
    i'm Lisa
  • tami2tami
    tami2tami Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am about to embark on a fitness challenge the month of March. And have set my caloric intake to 1400-1500 a day. I have been chiseling toward my goal of getting down to @150lbs and 25% body fat (which I get tested via the BOD POD). I know that I most like will not achieve my goal by the end of March. But, I definitely want to stay focused and would love to have any support/friends that are on a similar path. Feel free to add me...
  • lamarch77
    lamarch77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for any tips on how to kill sweet tooth carvings? anybody got any secerts
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Options
    believe it or not there are two ways you can do this

1. eat fruit a kind with a little natural sweet like strawberries

2. give yourself a few bites of what you crave but then throw the rest away

when you deprive yourself entirely and you try to find a substitute if you are like me your body will eat everything in sight trying to satisfy that craving.

but if you give your body a bite or two (small bites) of what its craving then it says okay I got just a taste of my chocolte fix I'm good.
  • deannamark
    Options
    I take an apple and cut it into 8 slices. Put that in a bowl, and sprinkle a mixture of cinnamon (heavy on the cinnamon, as a nutritionist says it helps to regulate insuline) and Splenda or Brown Sugar Splenda. Microwave it for about 2 and 1/2 to 3 minutes, and you have a quick and easy baked apple. It always satisfies my sweet tooth for not too many calories.
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Options
    yummy wish I had apples in the house I would so have that for a snack. the cinnamon and brown sugar. I can't do any artfical sweetners