So far so good!

Options
Hey everyone,

The last couple of years have been very stressful for me. I've been up and down with my weight, not exercising, eating food for comfort AND dealing with a panic disorder.

I wanted to give up. I really did. I was exhausted trying so hard to do something for myself, and always end up giving up. Thank God I didn't give up. Don't get me wrong, I am seriously lacking in the self-esteem/confidence department, BUT deep down I know I'm worth more then this over-weight body, and feelings of never being good enough.

I've started and stopped p90x about 5 times. I couldn't make it past 2 weeks without quitting. I'm about to start phase 2 now. (almost 5 weeks into it!) I feel better. I look better. I'm stronger, mentally and physically.

I still have a lot of work in front of me before I hit my goal, but I'm proud to say that I haven't given up, and I will continue to work hard.

I made a promise to myself that 2013 will be MY year. I'm not going to break that promise.

Thanks for reading and feel free to friend me for support/motivation and friendship!

Replies

• bbcoachkathy
    Options
    You are gaining self confidence and will continue to! You are doing awesome! Keep pushing yourself! You will finish this round of P90X! I have faith in you! Keep pushing play!!
  • rachellefitz
    Options
    You have a great attitude this time! It will definitely get you to reach your goal! Feel free to add me :) I'm happy to support you on your journey