What would be your last meal?

Options

Replies

• nine2481
    nine2481 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Filet mignon, Caesar side salad, Loaded baked potato, Honey dinner roll, Side of asparagus, Pina Colada with double shot & Tiramisu for dessert . . . Yeah, I love food lol. Cheers ~ Levi
  • ModoVincere
    ModoVincere Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Angelina Jolie
  • Cindy393
    Cindy393 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    My mom's roast pork and roast potatoes, with a side of gyros and crab legs. A turtle sundae for dessert. Alka seltzer to get rid of it all and do it again!
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    May sound a bit big headed but my home made cottage pie (with sweet potato mash on top) with roast parsnips and Yorkshire puddings. I don't make it often because I seriously just can't stop eating until the dish is empty!

And for dessert..... my home made cupcakes with vanilla frosting.... I try not to make them often for same reason as above!
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Angelina Jolie

I'd have to have her as a side to the cottage pie :)
  • SkinnyMusic
    Options
    General chicken, fried rice, and chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream for dessert...the whole container...>_>
  • The_Outlaw_Torn
    The_Outlaw_Torn Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    A block of colby jack cheese...thankfully I will be dead and not have to pass that boulder.
  • allisonlane61
    allisonlane61 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    A big tray of eggplant parmigiana, meatballs and garlic bread.
  • jennifermcornett
    jennifermcornett Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Cheese quesadilla with tons of sour cream, Papa John's breadsticks and cheese, macaroni and cheese (I like cheese), Big Mac, and an Arby's beef and cheddar.
    And cheesecake for dessert.
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Porterhouse steak cooked medium rare. Loaded baked potato with butter & rediculous amounts of sour cream. A salad with all the trimmings, with ranch and blue cheese dressing. And a jumbo shrimp cocktail. For dessert, a piece of apple pie with some vanilla ice cream.
  • Cindy393
    Cindy393 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    damn I'm hungry now...
  • rushikareddy
    rushikareddy Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Mutton dum biryani!
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    Everything seafood, considering I have a shellfish allergy.

I wonder if in prison and I suffered an allergic reaction due to their incompetence on my medical records regarding shellfish allergy if I could sue, because they failed to care for me properly. Oh my, what if I died?
  • MrsDevor
    Options
    Rare High Quality Porterhouse Steak, Loaded Cheese Fries (shoestring fries) with Bacon and extra ranch on the side, turtle cheescake, red velvet cake, and a giant glass of milk and cherry kool aid! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    damn im hungry!
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Swiss steak . . .
  • Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Sushi and steak!!
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    fresh baked bread, cheese, mushrooms, and probably tacos. lots of tacos.
  • beejelblor
    beejelblor Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    loaded baked potato!!! for the meat it is a toss up between my boyfriends prepped rare filet mignon and my moms ribs :) i would be more then happy to throw in a perfectly juicy corn on the cob as well
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Onion rings, steak, poutine, Canadian pizza, Stella.
  • rishonb
    rishonb Posts: 232
    Options
    I would probably have a block of dark chocolate, some milky tea, and a croissant with cheese and butter on the side. Dreamy.
    are u serious your last meal ever and thats all u want!!! knock it off!...lol