Help Keep Me Motivated Please

Options
Hi all, I started on this just over a week ago. I would like some more friends who can help keep me motivated. I am determined to change to a healthy lifestyle and shift my bulk once and for all. I would like to lose about 40lbs, but I have given up before, so I would like to make friends with people who will help keep me motivated in my quest for a healthier me xx :)

Replies

• nettip
    nettip Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hey you can add me, i need help to keep motivated all the time so maybe helping each other would be good. ive been on and off here a while and love it it does work as long as you can stick to it lol
  • 4C_diva
    4C_diva Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I think we can all use motivation/support on this journey!!
  • Superchas
    Superchas Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Happy to support
  • lozla86
    Options
    hey feel free to add me i would love to help with support x
  • TheKeithEllis
    TheKeithEllis Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Add me, let's do this. :O)
  • jbbrannon
    jbbrannon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need to keep motivated too!! :smile:
  • september_99
    Options
    :happy: Add me too! I'm new to MFP, and need all the help I can get for sure.....:happy:
  • Jobeth1961
    Jobeth1961 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Although new here I've been sticking at going down for over a year so feel free to add me - I love charts and trackers to cross off the lbs!
  • morcal36
    morcal36 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, I have sent you all a friend request xx :)
  • bonniek1965
    Options
    You can add me, I need to lose about 60 lbs and definitely need motivation from others as well.
  • diet3764
    diet3764 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello all... starting this journey again. I need all the support I can get as well... so I will be adding all of you... Thanks! ;-)
  • aksmitty1981
    aksmitty1981 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm always open to give and receive motivation. Feel free to add me!
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Also the same goes for anyone else. The bigger the group the bigger the support
  • abbyrae1
    abbyrae1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    feel free to add :)
  • Tenis4M
    Tenis4M Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this too and could use motivation too. Please add me.
  • mctalis
    Options
    I have been doing MFP for awhile now, but just started in the community. Feel free to add me as well, always looking for support and motivation.
  • peejay34mason
    peejay34mason Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am on every day and love to inspire and provide feedback both good and bad!
  • chirlly
    Options
    You can add me :smile: I too need the motivation
  • hap2010
    hap2010 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I am on every day. I don't always reply to everything but I jump in anytime someone needs a pick me up. But I read the threads every day.
  • scintillaaa
    scintillaaa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! (:
    Feel free to add me!
    We can motivate each other!