Sports Bras/ Big boobs!

Options

Replies

• LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    BraDoctor911 is what I like. But if it's laundry time, I have to wear 2 sports bras over my regular bra.
  • WTF7
    WTF7 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Double/triple/quadruple up the layers of sports bras!
  • OneDimSim
    OneDimSim Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm all about the Moving Comfort Fiona - love this bra - but i think the Maia looks a teeeny bit more supportive for larger chests (I am a 36 D or DD) - i had a friend that loved these...

Also check out the Juno......this one looks excellent.....

i stick with Fiona b/c i know it works for running - and would knock myself out in absence of a bra ;)

From the moving comfort reviews " If you're busty and active, I'd give the Fiona a pass and get the Juno instead."

Check out their website!
  • hamonk
    hamonk Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Armour Bra from Under Armour, I am thinking abot getting that one, but it`s a pretty big price tag.
  • sarahmoser522
    sarahmoser522 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm the same size, and I love the Moving Comfort Maia bra. It hooks in the back (no struggling to get it over your head after a sweaty workout), and I use it for running and aerobics.
  • OtekahSunshield
    OtekahSunshield Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm a 42 DDD and I have an Enell Sports Bra. The girls just do not move in this thing. I has 11 hooks on the front and is super durable. I got mine from Title 9 and got the biggest size they had. It's kinda pricey but worth every penny.
  • michellemarie3434
    michellemarie3434 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow, so I guess I need a gift card for my bday. 49.99 for the Under Armour zipper bra. Holy moly. 50 bucks?
  • csuma74
    Options
    I don't know if you have a Meijer store were you live at, but I got my sports bra from their and it's fantastic! Trust me I a big gal with big boobs.
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I got some Danskin sports bras from.....Walmart for like $15 or so (Ohio). I got the biggest size I saw -- 42DD (I was just transitioning from a 42DDD to a 42DD at that point). And it gives enough support that I feel comfortable Zumba'ing and jogging with it. I don't remember the specific style name, but it hooks in the back like a regular bra and is like a sports bra in the front :)
  • Funshinerika
    Options
    I'm the same size and I stopped looking after I found this one (under armour -women's endure high-impact):

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/womens-endure-d-cup/pcid1001175-100#bv-reviews

I could only find it in the outlet section of the website...bonus, it's less than $50! I'm not sure what will be available for you though. I love the criss-cross back and wide straps. They are really comfortable. The zipper front is awesome and makes it so much easier to get out of when sweaty!! I don't have any movement and feel really secure even when jogging.
    Happy shopping! :)
  • okcat4
    okcat4 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    But Duck tape comes in so many colors and patterns these days,I can match my outfit and mood! :)
  • Angeloftheshore
    Angeloftheshore Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Armour Bra from Under Armour, I am thinking abot getting that one, but it`s a pretty big price tag.

I have that one, I LOVE it! I'm not exactly sure I even have tata's when I am wearing it. That is how little movement there is. Very comfy too!
  • hamonk
    hamonk Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback! I am really wanting to get one, but wanted to hear at least one person say it wasn;t a waste at $70 a pop.
  • bviv89
    bviv89 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort, available at some sports shops and Amazon.com. LOVE them!

My favorite bra is the Maia. It's not cute or pretty, but it's supportive and flattering. I wear it under a tank and T-shirt, so it just looks like another layer. My only complaint is that there isn't a cup insert. This bra is true to regular size. These can be purchased at REI.com for $46.
  • I can't explain how much I love the Enell. It completely changed working out for me. I'm a bit bigger than you but they DO. NOT. MOVE. No more layering bras just to work out. It's not sexy in any way, shape or form but totally worth it.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I wear two. And a vest! Haha.

I good compression top will help too, I have my two sports bras and underarmour and that seems to keep stuff strapped down.
  • dblaacker
    dblaacker Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm about the same size. I'm kind of in between a D and DD. I got really self-conscious when running today because I wore a tank top and ran on a treadmill that faced a mirror. o.O Never again. I hear that the sports bras with separate boob sections are better for larger chested girls, but I haven't been able to find/willing to spend money on one of those. Here's a link to an article that may help you:

http://www.self.com/blogs/flash/2012/02/the-best-sports-bra-for-big-bu.html
  • vkw1
    vkw1 Posts: 88
    Options
    berlei electrify sports bra.I wear mine as my everyday bras as they are so comfy.If you are not sure what they look like just google.They are endorsed by serena williams and are supportive
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    MovingComfort for sure. I have 2. One is the Fiona and I can't think of the other but they're both rated for high-impact exercises. Definitely will hold DD's in, I know from experience :) They are a little pricey but in my mind, if you're serious about your workouts, they're worth it.

I'll second this...I LOVE the Fiona ones from Moving Comfort....you can get them on amazon for like 30-40$...I have 40DDD...and theyr'e one of the only that allow me to run
  • browneyes97
    Options
    I can always use the next/best/greatest sports bra! Thanks for the food for thought:wink: