Looking for weight loss support

Options
:smile: Hello My name is Samantha. I have lost a total of 14 lbs. I do Zumba 3 days a week and have been very obsessive about my calorie intake. I do not know anyone who is as commitied as I am about weight loss. looking for some support.

Replies

• blueeyez1727
    blueeyez1727 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey Samantha,
    Starting my journey and also looking for support and motivation! Feel free to add me-- and congrats on your weight loss so far!!
  • bamboostar
    bamboostar Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Samantha,

I'm also looking for some support and would love to cheer you on. I am a fan of Zumba as well! Glad to hear that you are so committed and doing such a great job! You've got this!
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I do Zumba 2 times a week, turbo fire and WII Zumba. I have 100 pounds to lose and try to be as motivational as possible. Feel free to add me. Good luck to all!
  • mariefrance91
    mariefrance91 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    i actually feel like i am currently addicted to working out and eating healthy. i must open my MFP app on my phone 50 times a day haha im just so excited about my progress and i just want to keep going! add me for some motivation anyone!
  • mbaroncelli
    mbaroncelli Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi Samantha, feel free to add me! I can always use support too! Its nice to have people who understand what you are going through!
  • donohoe4
    donohoe4 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been on my journey for about 15 months now and would love to be part of anyone's support system!