hot & sweaty exercise suggestions incorporating waffles

Options
Only serious posters please, no sarcastic or even remotely humorous responses.

Replies

• justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Just skip the exercise....everybody knows that exercise makes you fat. The more you exercise, the more you have to eat......the more you have to eat, the fatter you are. THAT'S SCIENCE, *****!

Anyways, an alternate suggestion would be to try a waffle detox bath. Hot water, throw in a few waffles and a small dollop of butter. The waffles literally scrape the toxins out of you and stores them into their little squares.
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Just skip the exercise....everybody knows that exercise makes you fat. The more you exercise, the more you have to eat......the more you have to eat, the fatter you are. THAT'S SCIENCE, *****!

Anyways, an alternate suggestion would be to try a waffle detox bath. Hot water, throw in a few waffles and a small dollop of butter. The waffles literally scrape the toxins out of you and stores them into their little squares.

You are a God.
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options

You are a God.

AH-HA.....that's what i've been doing wrong....

Thank you Steph...I'd be lost without you
  • stephdeeable
    Options
    No problem guys....that's why I spend literally minutes scouring the internet each day - to provide sound nutritional and fitness advice to those less educated than me.
  • transvenouspacer
    transvenouspacer Posts: 182 Member
    Options

Finally someone who talks some sense!! Trying out the waffle detox right now. I hate exercise anyways. One question, should I eat a stick of butter beforehand as well to enhance the cleanse?
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Waffle hopscoth is my favorite :)
  • stephdeeable
    Options

Finally someone who talks some sense!! Trying out the waffle detox right now. I hate exercise anyways. One question, should I eat a stick of butter beforehand as well to enhance the cleanse?

Ummm...wow. I'm surprised you're not already just eating a stick of butter on the daily but okay. It will for sure enhance the cleanse...sometimes toxins get stuck in your pores and the waffle can't scratch them off - the butter lubricates them! Have you never seen a sitcom where someone gets their head stuck in the banister? It's like that.

Just make sure you use CLEAN butter...I use bleach for mine!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Load lots of waffles on each end of the bar. Lift to failure. Nom all teh waffles. Repeat for next muscle group.

And don't forget the waffle enema.
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    No problem guys....that's why I spend literally minutes scouring the internet each day - to provide sound nutritional and fitness advice to those less educated than me.

OMG... where have you been? Please add me to your friends list and guide me in the right direction :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    My experience is that you have to heat them up first, the warmer the waffle... the more calories burned. It makes the receptor sites in the little squares much more receptive.