Your favorite low-cal Starbucks?

Options
studentRN
studentRN Posts: 440 Member
Going out tonight, looking for ideas. Hot or iced, give me your favorite reduced calorie drink. I'm a coffee nut, and I don't like green tea much! Thanks!

Replies

• Kmill217
    Kmill217 Posts: 204
    Options
    I ask for a seasonal blend expresso latte w/ ff milk. Then depending on th coffee blend will ask for different spices.. I enjoy the flavor of coffee and don't need sugars/sweetners.

Be cognicent of the fact that the syrups they use, one pump of the syrup is usually 20 carbs. (my wife send me some here in Korea, of the cinnamon dulce) and one pump = 20 carbs. I was like WHAAA? haha- bcuz I've seen them throw in 2-4 pumps in one 16oz coffee.....

But I started making my own. I use pumpkin spice in my coffee because its AMAZING.

The blacker the better :) luck.
  • kcdrake
    kcdrake Posts: 512
    Options
    Starbucks actually has their nutrition info online! Check it out. :)

I'm not into the "coffee" that Starbucks sells, and when I do get it I usually just get an iced coffee with milk and add my own Splenda.
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I have found that plain black starbucks coffee is horrible. It is bitter and burnt tasting, so don't go for that! I always try to give different starbuck's a chance, but it always tastes the same...horrible. I did get an iced skinny caramel latte once and it was pretty good!
  • cgore
    cgore Posts: 1
    Options
    I like a skinny vanilla latte, 90 calories.
  • Samantharose8akaDebbie
    Samantharose8akaDebbie Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Decaf skinny vanilla latte..........................mmmmmm
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Mocha light frappucino (100 calories)!
  • skaal006
    skaal006 Posts: 16
    Options
    A grande iced coffee with half a shot of white chocolate (50 calories for the white chocolate) It's so good!!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    coffee light frappuccino for sure!!!
  • allykat8
    allykat8 Posts: 237
    Options
    Lately I've been going for the Grande Iced Skinny Vanilla Latte (only 90 calories) It is delicious.

Other favs are:

Skinny vanilla latte
    Cafe vanilla light frapp
    Skim chai tea latte
    Skim green tea latte
    Green tea frapp
  • squoozyq
    squoozyq Posts: 305
    Options
    Decaf Grande Non Fat Latte. Calcium, protein, no fat, no caffeine, no sugar....some ppl might say NO FLAVOR, but I love it, I've been drinking it for 15 years now!
  • sempernova
    sempernova Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Decaf Tall Skinny Cappucino..I think it's only about 50 cals!
  • geekyjen
    geekyjen Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    iced coffee with a shot of sugar free hazelnut. add a little skim milk. so good!
  • redbedhead
    redbedhead Posts: 53
    Options
    MY go to drink in the summer is an iced Venti decaf soy (soy because I am lactose intolerant) sugar free carmel latte. Once a week instead of decafe i do a quad (4 shots of esspresso). That helps with the BM issues.

In the winter I do the same drink except I skip the iced part.
  • studentRN
    studentRN Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all who replied. I went for a Grande Skinny Hazelnut latte... only 130 cals... perfect! I didn't miss all the sugar/fat at all!
  • thenebean9
    thenebean9 Posts: 216
    Options
    Grande Nonfat Caffe Misto - half coffee, half steamed milk, 70 calories, and half the price of a latte (which has espresso instead of coffee - no big deal to me)

if i want cold, I'll get an iced coffee with skim milk and add splenda, or if i have a few extra calories for the day, i may treat myself to one of the light frappucinos!