Jillian Michaels Work Out DVD's - Which First?

Options
I'm a big fan of Jillian Michaels and have now got several of her DVDs. After completing the 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30 I am looking to start a new one.

I have killer buns and thighs, six week six-pack abs, no more trouble zones and banish fat boost metabolism...I figured doing the more focussed ones may be better after I have my body roughly there... don't want a six pack with wobbly arms :') but then which one should I do? To loose the fat the cardio base banish fat one would probably be better...but I want to build muscle tone which no more trouble zones does....or should I try alternating between the two?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :) especially from anyone who has one any of these workouts :')

Replies

• garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    6 week 6 pack is a lot of cardio which I find very effective for endurance and stamina building not just abds...I say try that one!
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I would do banih fat boost one day and the next day killeruns and thighs.. then BFBM again, ad six week six pack the next day... That is me personally because I get bored when I do the same everyday
  • christyrivers
    Options
    I know this wasn't part of your list, but I would HIGHLY recommend her newest workout, Extreme Shed & Shred. In my opinion is the most "fun" workout of hers to date. The moves are different from anything else out there and incredibly effective... I absolutely love it and am seeing great results so far.
  • Mochila09
    Mochila09 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I agree. I did 6 week 6 pack, and in addition to my waist/abs getting smaller, my arms and shoulders definitely toned up!
  • Tsmartin07
    Options
    6 week 6 pack was a serious workout...I'd do that one...the title is a bit deceiving :)
  • IvyWhispers
    IvyWhispers Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Haha thanks for all the help :) good tips...yeah the title of six week six-pack is pretty deceiving then :') might give that one a try :)

and christyrivers I will have to add that one to my list of things to buy, if you think it's really worth it :) x