Zumba-Denver Metro area?

xtina11179
xtina11179 Posts: 352
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
I've been hearing a lot about it lately and everyone who does it says they love it!! It does sound like a lot of fun!! Is there anyone here from the NW Denver Metro area (Westminster to be exact) know of anywhere around here that offers it? As some of you know, I am new to the area so I'm not sure what is around. Thanks for any help!!

Replies

• spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    go to the zumba.com website and put in your zip code you can find zumba that way :)
  • xtina11179
    I actually did do that! :smile: There are a few places around here...I'd just like to know if anyone knows anything about the places themselves. Far stretch that I would find someone who would know about them, but a girl can dream, right? :wink:
  • wlccoach
    wlccoach Posts: 7
    Hi there! I know they have Zumba at the Northglenn Rec, Belle Creek Family Center, Thornton Senior Center and Lady Fitness in Thornton.
  • xtina11179
    Thanks! i don't know any of those places so I will have to look into them. I'd like to find out a little more about it, and hopefully get involved!! A friend of mine just started last week and she loves it!!
  • Hi!! I am a member at 24 hour fitness and they have a Zumba class. I think 24 hour is a great invesment you pay 30 a month and get all the classes free and its open 24 hours so you can go when ever! There is a 24 hour off 80th and Sheridan. I dont know what part of Westminster you are in but there is that one and off 120th and federal
This discussion has been closed.