The journey begins~

Options
Hello All!
Just wanted to introduce myself as I just started today. I feel like I have so far to go but know that without a doubt this needs to be done! Let the journey begin!!

Replies

• nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    Hello All!
    Just wanted to introduce myself as I just started today. I feel like I have so far to go but know that without a doubt this needs to be done! Let the journey begin!!

Welcome! Good luck and there's tons of support here so you've come to the right place. :)
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    I started last fall . . . then "restarted' a month ago. I love this site for helping me to hold myself accountable for my choices. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want some extra encouragement!
    I won't say "good luck" cause it is just hard work and persistance and not luck at all that will get us to our goal!
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    I started last fall . . . then "restarted' a month ago. I love this site for helping me to hold myself accountable for my choices. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want some extra encouragement!
    I won't say "good luck" cause it is just hard work and persistance and not luck at all that will get us to our goal!

"Luck is where preparation meets opportunity" :) And with this, I believe in 'luck' as it's a result of our own actions.