6 meals

Options
Hi All

Just wondering who's eating six meals a day?

Thanks guys feel free to add

Replies

• _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    It's not necessary, but I actually do eat at least 6 small meals a day.

It works for me.
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    It's not necessary, but I actually do eat at least 6 small meals a day.

It works for me.
    He just said what I was going to say but i eat 5-6 meals a day. Only because it fits into my lifestyle
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I eat 6 times a day. Not sure I'd call them all meals, but I'm keeping my metabolism going by feeding it every 2-3 hours.
  • jivitasa
    jivitasa Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Meeee
  • GoTeamMeaghan
    GoTeamMeaghan Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    It's not totally necessary, but I have Crohn's disease and acid reflux, so smaller meals are a lot easier for me to digest.

I tend to have the same breakfast, lunch and snacks for a few weeks in a row but I like to vary my dinners. I also plan out my food the night before so I can fit in things I want, like dessert or pizza and I make sure I'm hitting my macro goals too.

Right now, I like to have:
    Meal 1: cottage cheese and a piece of toast with peanut butter & jelly
    Meal 2: overnight oats with strawberries
    Meal 3: Garden veggie burger with a nice, fluffy white bun and sugar snap peas & red, yellow & orange peppers
    Meal 4: greek yogurt with walnuts and a little stevia and an apple
    Meal 5: dinner varies but is in the 300 calorie range with 20+ g of protein
    Meal 6: post workout-PlantFusion protein shake with soy milk, string cheese and an apple

This is about 1800 calories a day, 130-160g of protein, 85-100% or my iron, a little less than 50 g of fat (I have to go easy on fats because I have Crohn's disease), 40-60 g of fiber and maybe 200g of carbs. I mainly focus on calories, protein and iron and let everything else fall into place.
  • Isrn2
    Isrn2 Posts: 160
    Options
    I eat 5 - 6 times a day too
  • CassandraChloeJ
    CassandraChloeJ Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I eat 5-6 times a day. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and usually 2 snacks in between, 3 if I have the calories.
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    3 meals plus 3 snacks