Any Single Christian Moms with 50+ lbs to lose?

Options
I am hoping to find some single christian mom's who can help me stay motivated. I am a huge Mandisa fan and her weight loss has inspired me with a new vigor since seeing her in concert this past week. I would love to have more friends to encourage me and that I can hopefully be an encouragement to in this journey!

Replies

• liljgrafix
    Options
    Hey. my name is brooke. im a young single mom(23) and i am a baptist from tx. Mendisa is a huge inspiration. seeing from where she started to her now. feel free to add me as a friend.

“Always be joyful.  Never stop praying.  Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
  • ginavmills
    Options
    Hi, I am also a Christian mom, in my early 40's, trying to get back to my pre-child weight. ;) I have heard of Mandisa, but not "heard" her. I'll have to go do that now! :)
  • laj2504
    Options
    Hi also a Christian mom of 3, just added you
  • ashleydmassey
    ashleydmassey Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am not single but I do LOVE Mandisa and I have lost over 50 so far. Still have at least 20 to go, if not more. I'll be happy to be support if you want to add me. (Though I know I don't fit the perfect criteria in the subject)

Much luck to you---you can do this!

Ashley