My rant about my boyfriends ex girlfriend...

Options
My bf has this ex b***c who thinks she is gods gift to mankind. That broad thinks she is soooo much hotter than me and my bf has even talked about how many guys like her and would give anything to be with a girl like that:explode: (although he has said the same about me) but this year im going to show that brat up with my hot little body and i dont need no fake boobies (like she has) to look good. So im asking for any tips to slim down fast (im only talking 10 or 15 pounds) before july 4th when everyone is in bikinis and taking pictures. We both have the same friends so i know that she'll see the pics and i wanna make that little girl jealous. If theres any other girls out there who know what i mean, message me so i dont feel like im going crazy. LOL. Thanks for the support you guys. Without this site, i'd be back to my old size and weight and hating life. :smile:

Replies

• rkascak
    rkascak Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Just eat right and exercise. Make sure you log your food. try different exercises also so that you keep your body guessing. I understand what its like to want to make someone else jealous. But also try doing this for yourself and not just to look good for other people. :)
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,737 Member
    Options
    You will feel your absolute best when you honestly don't worry about what his ex thinks. Seriously.
  • Kmill217
    Kmill217 Posts: 204
    Options
    YES!

There is no motivation like that of wanting to look good to make someone jealous!!!!

Plan:

Go find the post on Shakeology. There is someone on this forum about to do a 3 day detox. Thats a great start. Jumpstart your metabolism, and shed some water weight. After that eat really lean. Only source of carbs should be complex kind (simple carbs after workout, okay) but lean proteins, and water water water. Take a supplement for skin (even a multivitamin will do). I won't gurantee 10-15 lbs in a months time, but 8 lb is doable if your heart and head is right.

Train your core 3-4 times a week, and your butt. Squats are one of the fastest ways to weight loss. Implement squats and lunges, and incline walk for 45 minutes 4x a week....

BLAMO- at your EXO

Good look. PM me with more questions if you got em.
  • Mmart
    Mmart Posts: 2
    Options
    fake boobies (like she has)

Ugg. Fake boobies disqualify her from being hot in my book. /seriously/. Give me a nice natural A cup over a fake D any day...and I'm not ashamed to say that I'm a big boob fan!
  • Alexandra888
    Options
    LOL. Thanks guys. Im not just doing this to make her look bad or to make her jealous. I am doing it to make myself feel good but it's going to feel like a much much much better victory when i make her look like a tranny compared to me. Lol. And thanks for the tips. I am def. going to try them. You guys are so much help.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    fake boobies (like she has)

Ugg. Fake boobies disqualify her from being hot in my book. /seriously/. Give me a nice natural A cup over a fake D any day...and I'm not ashamed to say that I'm a big boob fan!

Hey now.......I like my fake boobies. :laugh:

You can check out the GNC 7 day fast weight loss kit as a jumpstart.

Just keep at it. You have a month so don't expect huge miracles but you can definitely get some stuff done in that time.

Although to be quite honest you look fabulous in your profile pics. I definitely don't think you need to lose weight at all.

Tell your BF if his Ex is so hot then why doesn't he go date her and go find someone who will treat you better.
  • popplylily
    popplylily Posts: 97
    Options
    omg! why aer you worrying about his ex? he is with you darling. if your worried or want to be hotter then isnt your bf making you feel the best ? im getting warning vibes from reading this. forget about her.. unless he is acting like you need to worry . jealousy etc eats up a person, and you won the guy, so be smug not scared!
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    It seems to me that he's more a problem then she is. Why on earth would he talk about how other guys want to be with her? Is he trying to make you jealous?
    She's an ex for a reason and you really don't need to be competing with her. I think women fall in traps when they try to look like someone else. Pick a weight that would make you feel comfortable but would still be in the healthy range. Don't over do it or you could wind up looking sick. Eat healthy and exercise. It will make you feel and look better.
  • Alexandra888
    Options
    Thank you guys. And no once again im not losing weight to look better than her, its just another great reason to keep going. Im not competing with her or anything i just hate how she acts like hot sh** when she isnt. I just wanna show her up. And my bf used to not care how he talked about her but now i made him see that he was an *kitten* for doing it. Now i feel better about myself. LOL.
  • mworld
    mworld Posts: 270
    Options
    You will feel your absolute best when you honestly don't worry about what his ex thinks. Seriously.

i second that.
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Yeah, losing 10-15 pounds in a month when you only have 10-15 pounds to lose is a horrible idea. I doubt it's even very possible for you to lose that much fat (though you could probably drop quite a bit of water weight, it'll all come right back when you start eating and drinking regularly).

You can get a good jumpstart in a month, though! Focus on eating healthy, eating *enough,* and exercising.
    And, plllleeeeaaaaasssseeee get over the 7th grade drama.Stress can cause our bodies to hold onto fat. :wink:
  • Alexandra888
    Options
    BY THE WAY, THIS IS A RANT/ ME VENTING, WE ALL DO IT. DONT TAKE IT TOOOO SERIOUS GIRLS.
  • Skinny2Go
    Skinny2Go Posts: 5
    Options
    I would say lighten up and just be yourself, why try to be some guy's ideal of what a hot girl looks like, just be the best you can be and only compete with yourself, forget the other gals.
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Since I've lost my weight, my husband is always touching me and making comments lol. I keep reminding him I did it for me and not for him. :)