What to do if you hit a plateau?

Options
Just wondering, I feel like I have but I'm not sure what to do about it...
(I'm already eating my BMR and don't really want to go any lower.)

Replies

• JessyJ03
    JessyJ03 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Exercise more... change up your daily routine. Is it a true plateau or are you just not losing as much as you want?

My main advice is to mix it up until you get the results you are after.
  • mryak750
    mryak750 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    what's your workout???
  • Biitchstix
    Options
    what's your workout???

I don't have a set workout, but I burn 200 cals per day with 'at-home' exercises like pushups, crunches, jumping jacks, etc.
  • mryak750
    mryak750 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    maybe your body is getting use to that....try some other at home workouts...burpees, squats, lounges, jumping jacks, box jumps, high knees
  • irishscootz
    Options
    Try increasing your workouts by adding something new to what you are already doing. What about measurements? Sometimes you will not lose weight, but your body will still show signs of change in your measurements.
  • Goal_Line
    Goal_Line Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I don't have a set workout, but I burn 200 cals per day with 'at-home' exercises like pushups, crunches, jumping jacks, etc.
    [/quote]

Significantly increase your work out.

Vary the exercises both in what you do and the intensity you do them. You body adapts to what you d, which means you burn less cals, so keep changing the workout so your body can't adapt.
  • Goal_Line
    Goal_Line Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    BTW - you look like you are at healthy weight. Are you sure your goal weight is appropriate?
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    definatly increase your calorie intake! i had this same problem and then got sick of it and increased by 200 every week (scary at first) and weight just began falling off me!! (still is and i dont want to lose any more!). you can message me if you need any help :) x