Losing The Baby Weight!

Options
Hi everyone! I'm posting this kind of prematurely, but that's ok.

I'm 21 years old, happily married, live in Italy as a military wife, and due to have our first baby June 8. I'm really excited about meeting this baby, starting this next chapter in our lives, AND getting back in shape. Actually, I plan on being better than before.

I've never been chubby or anything, but I've never been happy with my body. I was skinny-fat and hated it. But now I plan on getting sexy muscle, looking hot in shorts, and feeling comfortable in shorts for the first time. I already have it planned out how I'm going to lose the weight, just have to wait for my baby girl to make her grand exit. Lol.

I'd love to make some friends on here for support. I'm good at giving kicks in the butt when needed, too :)

Oh, and I have a blog on Blogspot. Feel free to add me on there if you have a blog too. I like to support and encourage others and hope for the same in return.

http://work-for-it.blogspot.com/

Thanks for reading this, everyone!

Replies

• trixie_muffin
    Options
    Ok then.. Seems like people like to read and not reply. Lol.
  • vicki9792
    vicki9792 Posts: 31
    Options
    Good for you! Motherhood is a wonderful journey! I have two little girls and it is the best! Good luck with everything :-)
  • leix
    leix Posts: 176
    Options
    hi

im currently trying lose weight from having both of my girls.
    good luck to you, just remember to rest for first 6 wks after birth, if you plan on breastfeeding & losing weight you need extra calories!