53 lbs in pregnancy weight lost in 7 months - pics!!

Options
I'm 5'7" and have 3 girls 20 months apart. My last little girl is 7 months old. I was determined to get the weight off! And I did, thanks to MFP. I ate 1200 cal a day and run 30 mins almost everyday!

15cbm8h.jpg
eo7b7.jpg

Replies

• Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I have 3 girls 20 months apart. My last little girl is 7 months old. I was determined to get the weight off! And I did, thanks to MFP. I ate 1200 cal a day and run 30 mins almost everyday!

eo7b7.jpg

just fixed the links for ya
  • Bubsys_mom
    Bubsys_mom Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hot momma!! Way to go! You look amazing! :D
  • rosy003
    rosy003 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic- congrats!
  • CRichards22
    Options
    So awesome! I have 2 girls and wanna look like you in a bakini!! WTG MAMA!!!! (I have terrible stretch marks, so I would never actually wear it but that body would be nice!) Thanks for sharing and motivating!!!!!
    :drinker:
  • Schmidty102
    Schmidty102 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Amazing! So you lost about 1.5lbs a week? That's pretty good!
  • mfp116
    mfp116 Posts: 108
    Options
    how tall are you? :)
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look very pretty!
  • dwh77tx
    dwh77tx Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    way to go!! did you eat your exercise calories back or just 1200? I can't imagine running on that little..
  • bigdave368
    Options
    Great job I just need to get fit and healthy to hopefully get my wife pregnant then after birth she can look at your pics for a little inspiration x
  • Jessimaaka
    Jessimaaka Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look great! My son is 6.5 months and I've lost 52lbs, the baby weight as well. WTG!!!
  • Homeschoolingmommy
    Options
    WOW!!! so inspirational, I'm going to go run right now LOL! I have 3 kids 3 and under and I needed to see this. Thank you!!!!!! You look amazing.
  • mfpfanatic
    Options
    5'7"
  • mfpfanatic
    Options
    Thank u!!!
  • jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    You look great! And can I just say that I am INSANELY jealous of people who had children and don't have stretch marks on their belly? Mine are all over! :(
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hot dang mama! That's great! I have a little one that is turning two this week and I hope I can get my weight under control too! Motivation!! Thanks for sharing!
  • bfish23
    Options
    Way to go!!! I too am working towards the same goal as you-

I have a 3 year old and a 5 month old - I am 5'7 and currently 150 lbs with a goal of 135 lbs. Please share your tips... how you made time to work out - what type of meals you prepared that your household also ate?

I would like to have reached my goal weight by May 30th - Is that something that is doable??

any suggestions and tips are greatly appreciated.

:) thanks!
  • mfpfanatic
    Options
    yes! Thank you!!
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Congrats ! You look great
  • saralynelleroberts
    Options
    w2g!!!!! I have a 7.5month old baby girl now and am currently 5months and 3weeks pregnant(they'll be 11months apart). Even though I am pregnant I decided to eat better and exercise 2months after I had my baby girl and have lost 43lbs during the entire pregnancy!!! So looking forward to see what I'm capable of after I have this new baby in July!!!!
  • minakshihall
    minakshihall Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! I had no stretch marks until I was in my eight month and then one day I saw one and then they were all over. You are an inspiration to me. Thank you for sharing photo's. I know there is not much I can do about stretch marks but losing belly fat would be great. You rock!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!