Magazine Article - really excited!

Options
Be Fit Philly approached me about doing an article recently for their online success story segment. I was interviewed last week -- here is the article. Just wanted to share and hope that those who think that giving up is an option -- it ISN'T!! Giving up should not be in your vocabulary!! Trust me, it's a long, hard road, but it's worth every single step that you take.

http://blogs.phillymag.com/bewellphilly/2013/02/26/after-angela-marchettis-87-pound-weight-loss/

Although my ticker says 51 lbs lost, I started losing weight prior to joining MFP. Just so I don't confuse anyone.

Replies

• njean888
    njean888 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your story is very inspiring!
  • asizesix
    asizesix Posts: 134
    Options
    Great article!! WTG!
  • skinnyiverson
    Options
    That's Amazing! Great job! :happy:
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and well done
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    It's always good to see someone get the "props" they deserve for putting in all the hard work. Congrats!!
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much! I was so proud of this. Though I don't like to brag, for this I had to. It was an honor to be asked.
  • Mamabrandyk
    Options
    Thats a great artcle! Its okay to be a little showy, you worked hard for it! Congrats on your healthier life and being recognized for it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!