Exercise Music

Options
Do you have any music that you listen to when your running/exercising?
What do you listen to get you 'pumped' and wanting to move/dance/work out?

Replies

• bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter to me. I dance to elevator music (if no one else is in the elevator!!! ;). I would mention some titles, but I do not know the names of all these songs I respond to.
    Even singing and clapping hands to music uses up calories.
    What is your favorite music? Does it have a peppy beat? (Yes, 'peppy' is a word that old people use. ;)
    It is the thrill of simply moving to any music. Pretend you are a dancer on a Broadway stage. Your life is movement. That gets your heart pumping before you even move!
    Have fun.
  • fromLwithlove
    Options
    Music with a fast beat, and good bass. Generally techno music but something that will keep my mind off the workout..
    Madonna - Revolver (David Guetta Remix)
    Inna - Hot
    Sidney Sampson ft. Lady Bee - Shut Up and Let It Go
    Sirens - Don't Let Go (Simon de Jano Remix)
    all of which can be found on youtube :)
  • Bump319
    Bump319 Posts: 17
    Options
    I love listening to music when I work out. I make a new playlist every couple of weeks to change it up. My playlist right now includes some old school J.Lo (haaaa), a mix of the Billboards Top Songs. I actually go to Billboards List and get some songs to add to my playlist. You could probably find something there. :)
  • tavander
    tavander Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Podcasts!!! I love stuff with the BPM included so I can stay on my running targets.

All of the "Motion Traxx"
    "Podcasts for Running"
    "Podrunner Intervals"
    "Podrunner Workout"
  • yogamazinglife
    yogamazinglife Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Try some Fat Boy Slim remixes. My favourite is Kung Fu Fighting. When Dove's Cry is also really good. Also, Ke$ha is really good music to workout to. Or Panic at the Disco's It's Time to Dance. I need really upbeat music with high bpm, such as techno and dance but I also like it recognizable, like the Fat Boy Slim remixes.
  • curiouscat19
    Options
    I've started walking and find that when I listen to some upbeat music I can also shake my bootie a little as I walk (a form of dancing for me too lol) and this helps me, I listen to R n B so I tend to have things like Fat Man Scoop - Put your hands up , the remix and my friend recently did a remix of some ragga tunes with Sean Paul, Bennie Man and a few others, I'll try and find out the names so I can add them and I find that this just gets me going I even forget the distance I have to walk.
    If you can get on your ipod/mp3/mp4 some things like Rihanna - Pom de replay, fat man scoop, some reggae is also good, and some old school music does work wonders for me...........but then again I'm an old skool girl at heart!!!:happy: