Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just joined

laralee
laralee Posts: 2
edited 1:54AM in Introduce Yourself
Have some friends that really like this website and told me to join. Hello, everyone:smile:

Replies

• RebeccaAnne219
    RebeccaAnne219 Posts: 15 Member
    Hello! Welcome! I just joined too. I actually really like this website. It keeps me in check... like if I eat too many calories it makes me want to go do a workout... it is kind of inspiring b/c you get to have friends and read their posts, or whatnot.
  • adamsojh
    adamsojh Posts: 11
    I signed up a few days ago. Finally getting around to posting on here. I already lost 9lbs in the last month working out and jogging. From 220lbs to 211lbs. Figured I would try something new. My girlfriend recomended it.
  • Hi all! I have just joined today. After "killing" myself on the treadmill and not shedding any weight for the last couple of weeks I figure I must be still eating and drinking tooo many calories. I decided I needed an eating diary to see what I am doing wrong. Congrats to everyone for taking an interest in their health. Good luck to everyone :)
  • I too just joined a couple of days too. Good Luck everyone ! Happy Losing !
This discussion has been closed.