New and friendless

Options
Hi All

I joined up properly yesterday and would love some friends to keep me motivated!

A bit about me... I live in Wales and I am 40(almost 41 :ohwell: ). I completed the NHS couch 2 5k 2 weeks ago and I am focusing on building my speed now. I walk my dog every day for around 25-30 mins as well.

I am not trying to get into a Size 10, if I couldnt do it in 40 years it aint gonna happen now! What I would like though is to lose at least 2 stone so i can fit back into my wardrobe full of clothes.

I know i will need help and I'm hoping some of you will add me as a friend to keep me on track

Thanks
Donna
xx

Replies

• sofielein
    sofielein Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I added you. Was that R2D2 attending your wedding lol? :bigsmile:
  • donnadavies72
    donnadavies72 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    We had a Dr Who Wedding lol it was Awesome with a life size Darlek and Cyberman greeting us as we left the ceremony! We had a Tardis as a wedding cake topper :laugh:
  • Dawnog
    Dawnog Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im 43 and also live in wales. I run regularly and have completed various running events. Ive just started back on fitness pal so maybe we can encourage each other:smile:
  • lizibame
    lizibame Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I added you :)
  • sofielein
    sofielein Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Oh, right, sorry, Doctor Who! I will never forget the "Dalek Voice" lol :)
  • teamdj1
    teamdj1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    @Dawnog I wish i found a park like that around me in Arizona. That is nice. Anyone free to add me if you would like. :smile:
  • Holly_k88
    Holly_k88 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me :)
  • Ke1ra78
    Ke1ra78 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    have sent you a friend request... good luck. :)
  • LannaLifestyle
    LannaLifestyle Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    you are all welcome to add me too :)
  • I will add you right away :) Anyone who reads this can add me as well!
  • Helenelle
    Helenelle Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello Donna - I will add you as well. Keep up the good work - remember lots of small steps add up :smile: we will all help motivate you -= this is a birlliant site
  • carrieanneutting
    Options
    Hiya Donna, I have added you too! Keep it up...! I need motivating too and it helps me to see everyone on here going through a similar thing!
  • donnadavies72
    donnadavies72 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the Add's I am really looking forward to this

xx
  • Rosytakesoff
    Options
    Add me! I'm glad you found us.
  • terryadk
    Options
    i joined yesterday and I could also use everyone to add me. I am 52 and have been working on power 90 for 2 weeks. I started the couch to 5k today. I had a lot of trouble with it and could not do the whole thing. I have asthma and had a bad attack halfway through (even on the meds to prevent it) So far I have lost 7 lbs since Jan 1st. I have a lot of weight to lose. I am 203 today.
    Terry