Greetings MFP's!

Options
Your Fat Dancer here from Imperial Beach, CA.

Joined 11/26 @ 170lbs...now at 168...goal is 130.

Exercise I enjoy: Bellydance, Fluidity, weight training, abwheel, a little Yoga and Winsor Pilates.

Diet is the most challenging issue...have to keep my caloric intake @ 1200 in order to loose weight.

So grateful to have found this site, it is most helpful and enjoyable.

Best to All,
Fat Dancer

Replies

• FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Your Fat Dancer here from Imperial Beach, CA.

Joined 11/26 @ 170lbs...now at 168...goal is 130.

Exercise I enjoy: Bellydance, Fluidity, weight training, abwheel, a little Yoga and Winsor Pilates.

Diet is the most challenging issue...have to keep my caloric intake @ 1200 in order to loose weight.

So grateful to have found this site, it is most helpful and enjoyable.

Best to All,
    Fat Dancer
  • nathalie
    Options
    Hello & Welcome!!
    Sorry but there is no way I am calling you FD!! How about BD, beautiful dancer?
    Congratulations so far on work well done!! Remember, the first steps are the hardest to take and you have already taken them.
    :flowerforyou:
    nat
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Yes...yes! Welcome to our community! I wish you the best of luck! And let us know if you need anything!

*kistinbee*:bigsmile:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    What's yogo?
  • FatDancer
    Options
    What's yogo?

Yogo is a typo...I was trying to say Yoga...thanks & greetings, Fat Dancer
  • FatDancer
    Options
    Hello & Welcome!!
    Sorry but there is no way I am calling you FD!! How about BD, beautiful dancer?
    Congratulations so far on work well done!! Remember, the first steps are the hardest to take and you have already taken them.
    :flowerforyou:
    nat

Thank you Nat...I'll watch for your posts...but I like Fat Dancer, it is a heart warming nickname for me...I'm going to stick with that nickname even after I reach goals...you can call me BD if you like and I appreciate that nickname as well...take care, BD
  • FatDancer
    Options
    Yes...yes! Welcome to our community! I wish you the best of luck! And let us know if you need anything!

*kistinbee*:bigsmile:

Thank you so for welcoming me...I'll watch for your posts...best to you, Fat Dancer