Support, please :)

Options
Hey everyone, I'm at 23 year old from PA and I'm just starting this whole weight loss journey (again). I'd love to have friends on here for support since I don't really get it anywhere else :( I promise I'll be a good supporter, too!

Replies

• nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and welcome!
  • rachellefitz
    Options
    I'd love to support you! Everyone needs support in their weight loss journey! Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me we all need support for this long journey, I am on everyday
  • SheriBishop
    Options
    Please feel free to add me and if anyone else wants to add me, I'd love it! :)
  • Baileytoo
    Options
    welcome! Feel free to add me too! It's a long hard journey and we all need encouragement!
  • Navigator0811
    Options
    Welcome to the site and add me. This site and my food log have really helped a lot along with great friends!
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I'm very active on MFP, and log my food everyday. Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • missbrie11
    missbrie11 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Having MFP friends has made such a difference in my weight loss journey, so I'd love to help with the motivation :) Best of luck!
  • angserino
    Options
    Anyone that is active and has their diary open can add me. Just send a message so I will know where you saw me at. I have met some awesome friends on here that are always so encouraging and helpful, as I try to be with them. We are all in this together!